𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡

The first thought that always comes to me when I wake up is how thankful I am for what I'm doing... Since I debuted I have never taken anything for granted, the feeling of gratitude I felt when I was told I had been selected as part of the debut lineup lingers with me to this day and I am completely sure that it will remain that way forever.

Looking at it now, this year in particular was full of surprises that I swear I wouldn't have believed if someone had told me about them ahead of time. First, I debuted again but now as MC, months later we had such an amazing and productive comeback, shortly after that we moved to a bigger dorm and last but not least, I developed a total new different feeling I have never felt before. I fell in love.

I never would have pictured this outcome. Every time I remember how awkward we used to be with each other my mind can't manage to piece together how we ended up like this, but one thing is certain, my love and appreciation for Jungwon will only continue to grow and there is nothing I want more in the world than to do my best to always be there for him to make sure he is well, safe and happy.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅
Christmas Day

Once we finished our performance at this year's Gayo Daejeon, we immediately had to return to the Hybe building to get everything ready for the annual live that each group does for Christmas. My members and I were particularly excited about this day, as we couldn't wait to spend it having fun and at the same time somehow being with our precious BUNNIES.

I wanted to meet Jungwon and Jake to wish them a Merry Christmas, but unfortunately we couldn't meet after the show nor even at the company building. Who I did get the chance to meet was Jiwoo and that was only because we had to record a tiktok together before we could leave the place where the Gayo Daejeon took place.

It's been a while since everyone knows about our friendship, and fans love our interactions. No matter how small, like a simple greeting at award ceremonies where we coincide or even more specific interactions, like when I get the chance to mention her from time to time in the lives I have done. I'm glad we can freely show our friendship.

"Could you believe in a couple of months we are going to be graduating?" Jiwoo commented as we made our way to the parking lot with our managers behind us.

"That's right! How could I had forgotten about that?" I said stopping in a halt for a couple of seconds to process what she just said. "With everything that has been going on lately I had totally forgotten about it."

"Oh Joowon-ah! How can you forget something as important as that?" She chuckled. "I still remember the day we met. Do you?"

I chuckled at the memory. "Yes. We were still trainees and we immediately got along because we both happened to be transferred students. We were the new girls! I guess that inevitably bound us from the start."

"You're right... that very same day, I remember that at recess the only food the cafeteria was serving wasn't of my like at all. Everything had vegetables!" Jiwoo complains, showing how much she disliked the menu. "But luckily for me you kindly offer me to have your lunch assuring me that it was "veggies free!" She said this last two words in English with such and endearingly funny accent. "That's how it is pronounced, right?"

"Yes, it was right!" I assured her proudly. "At first you didn't want to accept it, even though you were quite disappointed that you couldn't eat any of the food, so I tried to convince you to eat my lunch with the excuse that I wasn't hungry at all."

"And I didn't believe you so I insisted that if you wanted to give me your food the only way I was going to accept it was if we could share it." Jiwoo added just when I noticed that we were already in front of our respective company cars.