𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: cuddle

Seoul, South KoreaEonni's Noodles1:53

Seoul, South Korea
Eonni's Noodles
1:53

Sora sat inside the restaurant, Ms. Chu placing a noodle Infront of her, Mun nudge Sora giving her the sign to eat, in response, he receive a burning glare etching on his skull.

' yes we are fighting. ' Mun thought.

Sora quietly ate her noddles, not seemingly getting full at all, her soul craved another soul, it's been too long.

"How long have you been?." Ms. Chu the kind and caring asked Sora who shyly muttered she's fine. "Don't be shy Sora, Mun still always talk about you, imagine the years we endure."

Sora smile lightly looking very uncomfortable at the eyes staring at her. All of them seems to be statue the moment she enter the restaurant with Mun.

The new guy, Sora doesn't seen before, keep avoiding her eyesight and look at her like she stinks well she did actually but Mun didn't even react neither of them did.

Mun sees the interaction of Sora and the new counter who shifted in his seat by her stare, looking back and fourth at the two.

He tried to say something but caught Sora's glare, well this is going to be a long night.

In the morning, seven of them walked inside the building owned by Jangmul. He lead them to a new and much bigger with extra new training accessories.

All of them gasped in amazement even Sora. "So this is our new hideout." Ms. Chu

"Close your mouth, you're drooling." Sora sees the new counter and Mun running like a kid towards the boxing ring.

All of them minus Sora turn around to look like a kid in a amusement park and Sora is the mom. She heard Jamgmul reprimanding the new counter about not bringing a soil or plant in here.

Sora look around careful not to break anything, she heard the new counter and found that Mun put him in a headlock, wrestling him.

"Gosh, look at these clothes." Looking at a newly design counter's clothes.

"Do you like it? It's my housewarming gift." Sora all looked at them, like a family, she felt left out.

Mun notice her alone,went to her side, holding her fingertips that are so cold, perfect in Mun's warm hand, perfectly made for it.

Both of them turn to look hearing them talk about their new rooms. "Motak, yours is on the far right. Ms. Chu- Yours is the second. You can use that one." Jangmul pointed at the room where Hana stood Infront, going in happily.

Jangmul turn to look at the three who look at him expectantly, thinking of their own room, with Mun thinking he could share room with Sora earn him a blushing mess. "You three can share the last room."