𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: art museum

Sora sat near the window side, with Mun in the middle and Hana in his other side, Jeokbong and Motak sat in the front seat driving crazily not sure where to go well earlier Jeokbong saud that there's an evil spirit so here they were

"Are you sure I'm not the one you're smelling?." Sora asked.

"No, this smell really has this strong smell of dung, with a hint of fishiness in it." He explained not wanting to piss the evil spirit off and of course the best counter.

"So what do I smell like?." Sora asked curious to what she smells.

"There's a little bit of dung smell in you but mostly it's Mun's smell that came out of your body and I don't see a green stink coming out of you instead blue." Jeokbong explained which Sora hum.

"Two of you focus." Motak reprimanded. "Which way?"

"Go straight." Jeokbong gesture his head outside the window focusing the smell. Soon he told them to turn left, doing U-turn. Sora can finally say that her headache is coming through.

She groan in annoyance, she feels so drowsy this past week, maybe she still didn't fed herself.  She yawn lowly, food is not enough to sustain her body, as much as Mun tried to lessen it, she knew and he knew that's what her body need.

She is destined to kill, she will always and will be a murderer. Let's just hope she didn't kill Mun in the end.

She sigh loudly, opening the zipper of Mun's jacket and hiding her face in it, blocking out the yelling and the coming headache, inhaling Mun's scent, ' he smell so good, so so good.'

Sora shake that thoughts away and focus and keep herself from falling asleep. Her hand trail down at his waist, hugging it, her head still on his chest, smelling his scent and hearing his heartbeat.

Soon all of them parked outside the poulty farm, Sora putting her hoodie and mask that cover half her face. She sees Mun summoning his territory.

"You sure it's here?." Mun turn to the new counter. "I think it's the wrong place."

"You said you could differentiate the smells." All of them turn to look at him.

"Goodness, no wonder it smell kind of familiar." He says digging the hole more for himself, because Sora is ready to bury him.

"You punk. I have high blood pressure now, thanks to you." Jangmul reprimanded the new counter.

"Jeokbong. You... You've been too cocky lately. I better not see you using those pore strips again." Motak far from happy said.

"I was sure it was an evil spirit." Jeokbong muttered lowly, bowing as apology.

"Come on. He just discovered his power. Don't get too discouraged." Ms. Chu trying to ease the tension. "Let's go home."

They turn to leave. "It set foot." Hana said her eyes closed, focusing to see the evil spirit more and where they could be find.

Soon all of them split up, Sora decided to come to Ms. Chu, her got telling her something is quite not right and percent of her believe it's anything but a coincidence.