PIRROPI

THE WORLD OF PIRROPI

__

The Pirropi constellation is a cluster of four stars, creating a unique stellar formation that resembles a cosmic jigsaw. Every star represents a separate domain, but they are interconnected through their shared core emotional structures. The spectral creatures living in these domains operate based on definite emotional principles. They personify the emotion represented by their corresponding stars within the Pirropi constellation.

=Durai: The Realm of Happiness
Durai, the first star in the constellation, signifies the emotion of happiness. The inhabitants of this star, the Durians, create and thrive in an environment focused on joy and well-being.

=Tewuni: The Realm of Grief
The second star, Tewuni, symbolizes grief. The Tewunians, inhabitants of this realm, display an evolved approach to sorrow, treating it as a vital part of growth and wisdom.

=Sangji: The Realm of Love
The next star, Sangji, represents love. Sangians, the star's residents, value and prioritize love above all else. Love is the central tenet of their existence, shaping their culture, societal norms, and interpersonal relationships.

=Jaishi: The Realm of Envy
The final star, Jaishi, embodies envy, an emotion often viewed negatively due to its association with jealousy and resentment.
They feed on people's misery, grow on one's pain.

__