Discovered

May 8, 2015 (Present)

The dark skies were slowly disappearing to show the slightest glimpse of the morning sun. I had been stuck out in the woods for at least 4 hours now and I still had no idea where I was. The bleeding from my stomach had finally died down to a little spotting here and there. I was still severely injured, puss coming out of the wound that was inflicted on my head. I needed to see a doctor and quickly, looking for civilization was the only way to survive. I heard the crunching of leaves and faint mummblings of an angry teenager that sounded familiar. My face went pale and my body went limp, this could be the person who tried to kill, this could be the person who left me here to die, this could be the person who put me through all this pain. "Mack, Mack are you out here?" The voice sounded familiar yet i still was having trouble recalling who it was. "Mackenzie Rose, Where the hell are you?" said a more girly voice, it also sounded familiar. Who are these two people who are looking for me? I decided it would be a good idea to see who they were incase they could help me. "He-hello... I am um under the tree," I whimperd. Scared of who was coming a closed my eyes and began to cry. "Oh my god, Mack are you okay? Baby are you alright what happened holy shit Lindsay call 911!" "Jason? Is that you?" I said, slowly opening my eyes , the bright light from his flashlight practilly blinding me i scooted forward and gave him a hug. " Yeah baby its me, I am so sorry for earlier, I dont ever want to fight again okay. You mean the world to me." I looked at him, confusion set upon my face, a fight, we fought, over what we had never fought before. "Whats wrong" he said, a look of concern flashed in his eyes. "Jace, I don't remember what happened today, what day is it?" I said, tears streaming down my face, the severity of the situation was finally sinking in. " What do you mean what day is it, its your birthday thats why were here." Here, wheres here, todays my birthday so that means that it's May 8, but it cant be. I looked at Jason, and then up at the sky and then back at him, " That cant be right babe because yesterday was February 7, 2014." He looked at me, and gave me an angry glance. "What the hell Mackenzie this isn't funny okay... I don't know why you think this is. Okay I am sorry that we fought okay but you have taken this prank way to far!" Jason yelled at me a look of disgust was on his face. He thiught this was a joke, how could I be faking this, my stomach was ripped to shreds and so was my face, I don't know how he could even think for a minute that I would stoop so low. " How could you Jace, I would never joke about this," I said through tears, the pain was begining to come back again I screamed in agony as he touched my arm, "Jace, Jace, what is--" everything went black, my eyes sealed shut and my body shut down.

May 9, 2015 (present)

"Hello Mackenzie, I am so glad you are awake, Dr. Anthony will be in to see you soon, in the meantime would you like something to eat or drink? I will send your family in okay?" What the hell was happening, why was I in the hospital, who was Dr.Anthony? "Macknzie! Thank god your okay" My dad through himself on top of me, I whimpered in pain, guilt flooded his bright blue eyes. He started crying, "Dad, dad, I am okay... do mind reminding me what happened?" I asked, scared of what the answer would be i gripped on tightly to the foreign sheets that lay on top of me. "Honey, let me go get Jason, he can tell you what happened he has been worried sick about you" I gave him a nod as approvel and he left the room in complete silence.