5 - Charlotte

Looking around the table a smile takes over my face as I watch everyone talking and laughing amongst themselves as we enjoy our food. Even the Thompsons are enjoying themselves after all that carry on.

Lacey is laughing at something her brother said as Layla has a soft smile watching the siblings interact, though I do notice she pays more attention to Mickey, hmmm, wonder if she has a little crush.

Baby Caleb fell asleep in his stroller after having his bottle, even with all the noise he isn't budging instead letting out the cutest snores I've ever heard. I can't help but giggle quietly at the noise and faces he is making.  Ryan jnr and melody are both eating away while watching the jungle book on the projector that dad set up for them.

I keep thinking to myself how happy I am that I came home but it's really true, even just sitting watching everyone interact as I munch on the food it's this evening is the best fun I've had in a long time.

"You ok?" Mikes deep husky voice asks only loud enough for me to hear since he just so happens to be sitting beside me since we were the last ones to sit down.

I turn my head round quickly only to let out a gasp at how close our faces are making me pull back slightly "yes I'm fine thank you" I say just as low as him "you?"

I quickly look around seeing no one paying any attention to us then turn back to him, his eyes still on me, looking into his eyes my breathing hitches a zap runs through my body. Not expecting the feeling I gulp loudly blinking before moving my eyes around the rest of his face, he has these gorgeous intense grey/blue eyes and I honest don't know how I've never noticed before.

Hi Greek shaped nose though from the slight crookedness letting you know it has been broken before, the shape and size fits his face perfectly just making him all the more handsome.

"Lottie?" I hear shaking me from my thoughts spinning my head looking around the table to see who called only to realise none of them paying me any mind.

I turn back to Mike who now has a smirk on his face looking absolutely amused making my cheeks heat up. "Huh?" Is all I can get out making the blush darken and he lets out a quiet chuckle, I let my hair fall trying to cover my now very red, hot cheeks.

He mumbles something to himself which I don't catch then I feel him touching my hair before two fingers slide the hair along my face then tucks it behind my ear. It feels like a stampede is going off in my stomach, luckily it's the side of my face that's turned away from everyone so it doesn't look like anything is going on.

I flick my eyes back to his only to see an even more intense look, but before I can even guess what that look meant his face goes black then let's out a cough.

"I said yes thank you, I'm fine" he mutters before letting out another cough which catches the attention of the others.

"Everything ok?" Dad asks with a questioning look on his face

"Yeah, I was just asking Lottie is she was ok as she seems very quiet and was just watching everyone" Mike states seriously not looking back at me which makes me finally turn away from him to face the table again trying to forget what happened just now.

"No Charlie nothing happened, you were just talking normal. Forget about all these crazy thoughts and feelings you've been getting lately. It will end in nothing but trouble' I mentally scold myself. 'It's just because you have been single for a while and it's been even longer since someone made you feel something other than heartbreak and hate'

'Girllll, you keep telling yourself that ha! We both know we have the hots for the 6'2, over 200lbs of pure delicious muscles, those 'im gonna fuck you hard' gorgeous eyed hunk. Who happens to be our best friends dad' my inner bitch newly turned slut pipes up.