32- Charlotte

After checking on Mike and things getting a little heated I went home to spend time with my parents before Mike and Lacey comes and honestly I'm glad I did because I got to spend time with them without being in my head.

It's was calming and peaceful...

Well it was until the thought came into my head how they would react if they found out about us so I quickly got my things all ready to clear my head before sitting back down with them.

"I'm going to miss you sweetheart" mom says softly giving me a hug

"I'm going to miss you too, I'm glad I came home" I tell her honestly "I should not have let anyone stop me from visiting you guys and for that I'm sorry"

"Don't be" she shakes her head "have you heard anything from him?"

"Not from him no but Lacey told me earlier that she heard he was supposedly saying he wanted to get me back" I scoff "as if that would ever happen."

"Yup and that's what I said while telling them to pass the message on" Lacey says plonking down in the chair beside us

"When did you get here?" I ask with a laugh

"Just now" she shrugs

"Do you think he is going to cause any problems?" Mom asks worriedly

"Is who going to cause problems?" Dad asks walking in to the kitchen with Mike by his side.

I quickly look away when Mike catches me practically stripping him with my eyes, hoping my blush doesn't make it obvious.

"Jackass" Lacey says before either of us can speak making both men go stiff

"What do you mean" dad growls out while my eyes connect with mikes begging him to keep calm as his jaw clenched angrily.

"Lacey heard from someone that Jackson said he either wants or is going to get Charlie back" mom mutters angrily

"It's never going to happen so no one has to worry" I tell them all.

"That's not what I'm worried about honey, I'm worried that he will cause you trouble" mom says softly taking my hand into hers

"I'll kill him if he does"Mike states seriously making everyone look at him. Shrugging he says "well it would have happened if I was told earlier"

"Agreed" dad says

"That's exactly why I wouldn't let Ryder tell you because it was hard enough stopping him from doing something" mom states giving them both a look but dad is the only one who backs down whereas Mike just raises his eyebrow before shrugging again.

"Don't worry she will be fine and that ass won't even try anything" Lacey says

"Ok let's change the subject, no point worrying over something that's not going to happen" I tell them

"Vivian was served papers this morning and my things are being moved out as we speak" Mike says making mom and dad look at him in shock.

"Woah.." dad murmurs "Lacey I'm sorry for you and your brother to watch this play out" he says before turning to Mike "I'm glad for you to be moving forward and hope you find you're happiness man"

"Thanks" the father and daughter duo say in unison.

"Come back later if you want to have a talk?" Dad says to Mike

"We better get going" Lacey says making me nod.

"Ok girls be safe and be good" mom says giving us both hugs followed by dad.