How Ethan and Asher fell in love

Ethan

It was midnight. I was just watching my best friend sleep. Weird? I don't care. I got up and got ready for work. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and ate breakfast. I then went to my office and started working.

Asher

I woke up to see Ethan wasn't there. I went downstairs and made me oatmeal. While that was in the microwave, I went to look in his office to see if he was in there. And he was.

"Hey, Ethan."

"Oh hey, Ash."

"What you doing?"

"Working. Why else will I be here?"

"Oh, hush. . well when you are done working can we go to the park!?"

"Uhhhhhhhh sure I guess."

"YAYYY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. I GONNA GO GET READY!!!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Liam is still sleeping!"

"Oh right. Forgot."

After a while I was ready and Ethan was done working so we went to the park and had a fun time. We went on the swing and slide. People were cooking and they gave us some food. It was DELICIOUS. We got some food for Liam and we went home.

I need to know this. Is it normal to have a crush on your childhood best friend? It was for a friend, not me of course!

Ethan

Oh lord, he is so adorable. I wanted to eat him. His laugh is like a baby's laugh so loud and adorable. I don't know if I can tell him that I like him though. I will one day though. . .I hope so at least.