27

Chapter Twenty Seven
"I'm not going to leave you, don't worry."

× ANANYA ×

"Hiiiiiiiii" I waved at the dog which was peacefully sitting. The dog noticed me and looked into my eyes, I smiled. My smile vanished the moment the dog stood up from his place and barked at me, loudly.

I, unknowingly, ran towards my God's Angel and held his hand tightly in fear, while the dog glared and barked at me as if I stole his food.

Damn, I was just greeting him. Guess, I should stop that too. The world is too bad.

It took a step forward and stumping on my greeting I slowly walked aside while dragging Sahil, muttering "Bhai sirf hi bola, offend kya ho raha hai?"
[I just greeted him, why is he so offended?]

"Bohat keede hai tujhme. Aur pareshan kar usko" I pouted and looked back to the dog, who barked again at me. I showed him my tongue and he barked again, loudly this time. I ran, and dragged Sahil too before the dog could catch us.
[Go and trouble him more.]

"Hi bhi nahi karna kisiko aaj se maine. Last time too this happened, that dog of your Favourite Aunty almost jumped on me giving me a heart attack for 10 seconds. I didn't learn my lesson that time" Sahil smiled and shook his head.
[I'm not going to greet anyone from today]

What was funny in this? Aaevi hasta hai yeh Banda.
[He laughs at anything]

We sat on the rickshaw before asking the uncle if he'll take us to the station. I took my phone out and took a video of myself and Sahil from the front camera in which the guy was too awkward to do anything so he ran fingers through his hairs. I laughed at his awkward look.

When he asked me what that video was for, I told him that I'll make a reel of our day out and post it on Instagram, tagging him. He declined and the whole auto rickshaw ride was me convincing him to let me do that. We finally settled on the fact that he'll repost only if he likes it. I mentally noted to make him repost.

If we are acting like being in a relationship then we should atleast act properly? Like do everything with dedication.

We walked towards the station and the train in which we had to go in was arriving in another platform. We bought the tickets, and I asked him to run to another platform as it was only a few minutes time till it arrives.

Panting heavily, we reached the platform, I opened my purse to get my water bottle out. I offered him some first and he drank, after drinking the water he questioned. "There is so much crowd here. How are we going to catch the train?"

"Why to fear when Ananya is here!"

"What if you missed the train while I catched it?" He asked and I gave him a look.

"Do you really think that could happen?" He shook his head.

"What if I missed it?" He asked again.

"You've never travelled in local train, have you?" He again shook his head. I smiled a little and patted him arm lightly.

"I'll make sure, both of us catch the train. You go first, I'll come behind you." I comforted him like a child.

"There is a ladies coach too,right?" I nodded at his question. He thought for a second and I eyed him curiously.

"You won't go there, na?" He asked in a low voice. Aw, he is afraid.

"I'm not going to leave you, don't worry." I said and continued "Why are you so scared?"