New Roommate

Despite the speed, the whole ride felt awkward for you. Purple Girl was silently humming to herself as you pointed which way to go. You had to admit you liked her humming and didn't mind it. You found it to be slightly soothing and she was humming a nice tune, the song she's humming being "I'm Psycho". You were starting to regret taking her back to your place as you instantly began to worry. You started acting paranoid as your breathing suddenly got heavier and heavier. Speculating on all the wrong things that could happen. What if she didn't like your place, what if this was all just a trick, what if-

"Hun I can tell your nervous, you don't need to hide it from me."

She said as she turned the corner, you pointing that way. You tried to not make it obvious but she instantly noticed and placed her hand on your leg.

"W-Well . . . W-What if y-you don't like m-my p-place, I-I'm scared that you won't l-like me. P-Plus a-aren't the cops g-going to n-notice y-you driving?"

You said, your mind racing as you quickly voiced your concerns. She let out a small chuckle as she leaned over and kissed you on the cheek, not caring if she wasn't looking at the road, hands being off the steering wheel. That made you think about what she said about being psycho earlier.

"Sweetie I promise they aren't going to catch me or find me, I doubt anyone called the cops out of fear. Even if they did the cops would be at the Café!"

She told you, holding both of your hands as she convinced you there is nothing to worry about. You nodded with a bright red face as she continued to hum while holding your hand.

"J-Just so y-you know, I-If what y-you said a-about being P-Psycho. I-Is t-that like a supposed to be a s-sort of compliment?"

You asked, still kind of confused about it.

"Trust me hun I see it as a great compliment~"

She said, creepily turning her head towards you as she had a slightly creepy smile. You felt a little chill go up your spine as you let a small giggle out.

"T-That w-was kind of c-cool that you c-could do that o-out of nowhere!"

You said, for once causing her face to go red and blush.

"S-Stop it h-hun~"

She said flustered. You then grew a small smile as you felt smug for a minute, leaning over to her ear.

"P-Purple looks great on you~"

You whispered to her. Her face went even more red. You were about to say something else to make her even more flustered but she covered your mouth with her hand.

"A-As much as I appreciate this game of making each other flustered. I could easily win it~"

She said, you then blushed causing her to giggle.

"See, I had to say something like that to be able to see your beautiful shy blushing face~"

You let out a sigh as you leaned back on your seat, slightly upset that she was right. After a couple more minutes of driving you both eventually ended up at your apartment building. Since there wasn't any room to park she drove into a wide alley way and decided to park there. You both exited the car, however you were a bit confused.

"Y-you sure n-nobody w-will steal t-the car o-or notice I-It?"

You asked her, she giggled as she placed her arm around your waist.

"Nope, even if someone saw it they would be too scared to take it from me!"

She said confidently.

"Y-Yeah I-I Guess"