The Date Pt.2

It was a beautiful late afternoon. The sky was glowing bright orange as you felt relaxed. You knew you were going to a place you didn't really like, but you decided to worry when you get there.

"Again hun it's not too late to just go somewhere else."

She again suggested. Holding your hand as she started humming again.

"I-I'm s-sure I w-want to go with you."

You said to her. She smiled as she focused back on the road. You expected the ride to be long, so you were happy to compose yourself and try to calm yourself fully down.

"So tell me a bit more about yourself hun. It's gonna be a roller skate date so I think we should talk here~"

She said smiling.

"W-Well t-there's not m-much to know."

You said to her.

"I-I'm s-shy, q-quiet, I K-Keep to myself. T-The o-only r-real thing y-you don't k-know is I-I have a small job."

"What about your family?"

She asked.

"U-uh . . .  . c-can we m-maybe not t-talk a-about that? "

You quickly said, she suddenly realized it was a touchy subject as she shut up.

"S-Sorry"

She said, feeling upset. Suddenly the car slowed down and came to a halt as she quickly regained her smile.

"Were here hun!"

She said full of joy as your eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah h-heh . . . t-that was fast"

You said posing a fake weak smile. You both exited the car as she held you hand, happily skipping as you both swung your arms back and forth. You blushed as you loved her childish nature, seeing it as wholesome despite her daily illegal actions and crazy nature. You walked through the doors as you were surprised how crowded the place was.

"Don't worry hun, I promise it's gonna be fun!~"

She said patting your back as you nodded.

"Alright hun I'm gonna go get our skates. Uh . . . what's your size?~"

She asked you, you told her as she kissed you on the cheek.

"Be right back sweetie!~"

She said as she skipped off. Instantly you started to get butterflies in your stomach as you saw dozens of people all around, it was loud, you began hyper ventilating as you didn't know where to go. Purple Girl had already disappeared into the crowd, leaving you alone and vulnerable. You started to walk around blindly looking for a place to sit or go. The Roller rink was really big, having some places for smaller kids, a small food place, an arcade. You were slowly losing your cool, you were already on edge after all. You managed to find you way over to a corner as you sat down, putting your knees up to your face as you began silently tearing up, you had been holding it in for a bit and couldn't wait any longer.

[ 6 Years ago ]

You were sitting in a corner silently crying. You every once and a while peaked your head up, only to see your father on the floor. He had a belt in his hand, bottle broken next to you. You silently stood up as he was out cold, drunk. You sat on the couch tears still streaming down your face as you flipped through the tv. You were trying to find a calm channel or something to advert your pain and crying. Suddenly you changed to a news channel, you were about to continue you search when suddenly you saw a beautiful woman. She was dressed in purple and didn't seem to have a care in the world, she was insane, free living, wasn't bound by rules, you found her almost hot. You felt your cheeks turn red as you blushed. It was a report on how she was on a pranking rampage. You stood up as you turned the tv off, leaving the house as just decided to clear your head.