SIXTEEN

Look me in the eyesHidden by the sideBut I'm never getting silenced no wayJosh Makazo - Midnight psycho

Look me in the eyes
Hidden by the side
But I'm never getting silenced no way
Josh Makazo - Midnight psycho

DAISY

He looks down at me, with a smirk, and a tilt of the head, "Come on, sweetheart, we're going home." I shuffle and get back to my feet, going straight without looking back, without hearing the warning in Zane's voice when he said my name, "Daisy," I ignored.
Carmelo pushes me behind him, acting as my shield but he asked, "I know you've given seven years to this place, but is there something that pisses you off a lot? Something you wanted to do for so long?" He persuaded me, "Go on. They can't hurt you, not while I'm here with the gun."
He looked down at me, another tilt of his head, a whisper, "Go on. Get your freedom."

I swallowed, barely getting to voice myself, but I did it, "I want my fifty grant, and the paper you give to the girls that you sell." Zane shrugs nonchalantly, "I got no money here."

"Bullshit! There's a door behind that painting. Your little piggy bank. I want my fifty grant."

Carmelo chuckles, "Clever girl."
He points at Marcelo, "Go." Marcelo doesn't move until he says, "Cover your ears." I obey. He shoots at Marcelo's feet and has that disgusting man crying. He doesn't care about what Zane says or doesn't say. He's quick to get to that stupid painting of a naked woman and pull it off the wall. And right behind is the safe, the black fucking safe that holds all our freedom.
Marcelo knows the combination as he opens it up and there's money and paper in there. I run to grab one of the couch cushions and strip it of all the fur, throwing the empty cover at Marcelo's feet, "Fill it. Fifty grant!" I knew Marcelo and Zane were staring at me with a death stare but I trusted Carmelo more than I could ever trust them.

Marcelo fills the cover, putting the bundles of money in and zipping it up. But before he could walk to me, Carmelo interrupts, "No, no, you toss it to her. Stay where you are." Marcelo looks like he's caught but he tosses the bag to me and I grab it with open arms, holding the money that I was never gonna get for myself and my brother. I grit my teeth, "And the paper." Zane says this time, "The paper means shit. I will still come after you."
I smile, "Fuck. You." That gets his jaw to clench. Carmelo speaks, "Let's go!"

I didn't need to be told twice when I ran behind him again. We slowly back up to the door but I can't open it. Fuck! They locked us in. Carmelo isn't even a little panicked and neither am I.

I take the pins from my hair and I get to it. I've broken in this office many times and I've gotten punished many times. I'm done.
I pick the lock easily and we're out.

We're out of this motherfucking place!

(ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘)

I have fifty grant in the car, and I'm free.

I have. Fifty grant in the car. And I am free.

I am free and I have money.