THIRTY-THREE

I wouldn't try nobody else tonight,Cause you're in my sightsJosh Makazo - Sights

Cause you're in my sights
Josh Makazo - Sights

WOO-JIN

He pointed the gun at my Daisy and I was ready to kill him for it.

I grab the edge of the sink as I take in a deep breath and exhale. My anger getting the best of me again.

Minji made Jun-ah finish all the ice cream with the sauce. I didn't even wait to watch him eat. I was too pissed that I stormed to my room, Daisy hot on my heels. She wanted to calm me down but I grumbled and walked right inside the bathroom, "I'll be back." Locking myself inside.
She knocked, "Jin?" I don't answer. I took off my shirt because my anger had me sweating and splashed some cool water on my face and the back of my neck.

Takes me another two minutes when I open the door. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs bouncing because she is anxious. She's also in a change of clothes. Wearing a short sleeveless black nightgown. The scar on her thigh is on display. Her hand rubs at it slightly and I notice she has been doing it since we've landed. My guess is the scar bothers her when the temperature drops.

I never really cared before what Daisy wore but fuck me. Fuck.

She looks at me and stands up, "You okay?" Genuine care in her eyes is like an arrow through my chest. She is standing there, so beautiful, and precious. My hands clench at my sides as I fight with my inner self. My head flooded with the memories of those caring green eyes staring at me when I got drunk after Minho left.

(ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘)

"Jin?" That name. I never loved my name so much for someone else's lips. I love the way she's made the second syllable of my name a nickname that only she calls. And honestly, she's the only one I'll let call me by that name because she owns it.

She owns it.

She shows concern again, "Are you okay?" Her eyes travel down to my naked chest and I feel the heat in my groin. But she's quick to pull her gaze away and stare at my face. She's only six steps away.
She swallows and takes two steps, "Hey,"
Four steps away. Two, if I take long strides. Just two. My sanity is hanging by a thread at the moment.
She stops. Questions run through her head as to why I'm staring at her like that. Fuck.
I growl, "For fuck's sake." And I don't wait another second. I take those strides, I take those long steps, and I grab her face and pull her to me, slamming my lips on hers. She froze for a second but I tilt my head to deepen the kiss, feeling shivers run down my fucking spine. Sucking on her bottom lip brought her back to the present and she kisses me back. Her hands grab onto my wrists for dear life as she moans.

Good god—

Her lips pry to pull in air but I am fucking greedy. I push my tongue in, moaning when I taste the sweetness of the beer from earlier. Pushing my fingers inside her hair, I make the kiss harsh, deepen it, my greed knows no end when it comes to her. She whimpers and I pull exactly an inch, kissing down her chin while she's a mess in my arms.