Team 7 Part 1

Time skip...
________________________________________________

At the Mission Board in the Hokage Tower...

Kushina looked over what missions were available. She frowned as she looked over the missions. She had only done 5 D-rank missions in his Genin days. She had known the D-ranks back then were dull, but she and Kakashi had accepted it because They teach their students, especially Naruto and Sasuke importance of teamwork. But after Kushina saw these types of missions, She just did chores.

Kushina: 'Hmmm... painting a fence? Pass. Carrying groceries? Why the hell would you require a whole team of Genin to carry groceries? Are you stocking up for a siege or something? Pass. Walking the Inuzuka dogs? Really? Pass.' Kushina read over the missions available and couldn't help but think to herself about how useless these were. How would doing these missions help Genin's improve their skills? Why couldn't they hire some civilians to paint a freaking fence?

Meanwhile, Kakashi and his Genin stood awkwardly behind her, looking around at the busy scene. Shinobi of all ranks were coming in and out, taking missions, or cashing out from completing one. They had even seen their fellow Genin come and leave after taking a D-rank mission. What was taking their sensei so long?

Naruko: "Psst. menma. What do you think kaa-chan looking for?" She whispered to his brother impatiently.

Menma: "How would I know? Maybe kaa chan looking for a cool mission?" He answered back.

Kushina: 'Babysit? What the hell? Do people hire ninjas to babysit? What the hell is wrong with these people?! PASS!!' She was getting frustrated. Is this what Minato was warning her about when becoming a Jonin sensei?

Kakashi sweatdrop, when he saw Kushina's frustrated look.

Kakashi: Hmmm, Kushina senpai what about this mission 'Finding and catching Tora, the Fire Daimyo's wife's cat? I mean... it's lame... but I suppose at least it can help Genin's train their tracking and capturing skills... I guess this is it then.' he said to Kushina.

Kushina: You are right Kakashi, We don't have any better options.

The Genins watched their senseis take a sheet of paper off of the mission board and walk over to them.

They came over with a smile that failed to hide their bored and frustrated look. "Alright team, this is your first mission. You ready?"

His Genin nodded enthusiastically. Finally! The first mission of their shinobi careers!

Kakashi: "We'll be tracking and capturing this cat." He informed them as he pointed to a picture of Tora on the mission directive.

Naruko: "Eh? This is our mission? This is lame!" She complained. This was not what she was looking forward to. This wasn't a ta mission! This was a chore! What happened to saving kingdoms and fighting criminals to protect princes and princesses? 

Menma: Sensei! This is a chore! Tell them to find their cat!"  grumbled as well.

Sasuke: How does this type, of mission, helps us grow strong?

Sakura: She nodded her head with Sasuke.

Meanwhile, Naruto sees this system window.

[ Mission: Finding Fire Daimyo's wife's cat Tora ]

Reward: 200 exp and 1000 Ryu.

Failure: None

Kakashi: "This, my dear Genin, is a D-rank mission. This is mostly what you'll be doing." He told his Genin, putting on his sensei face. "Well, we haven't got all day. Let's get this mission over with quickly if you want to eat lunch."