5.Destiny

Aradhna's POV

Mehendi Venue 

"You are right, you are not someone to be loved. You are someone to be worshipped, and I am going to worship you" He said and left.

The minute those lines left his mouth, my heart skipped a beat. A part of me wanted to believe him, to entertain the possibility of something more between us. He had this magnetic charm that was impossible to ignore, and he had been a constant presence since we met. His protectiveness when he saw me with Vaibhav, and his audacity to claim that I would marry him had ignited a spark of attraction within me that I hadn't thought I was capable of feeling. 

But there was the other side of me, the side that had always been fiercely independent, dedicated to her work. I had convinced myself that I didn't have time for love or relationships, especially given the nature of my profession that I was a part of but I don't regret it one bit, if given a chance, I would choose to serve my country without a second thought.

I kept these thoughts aside and saw Monster AKA Rishabh Bhai standing near the food stall eating like a hog. I decided to join him. As I was moving towards him, two people, one was Ayesha, Meera's cousin and a boy who resembled her were running behind each-other. Due to which I stumbled and was waiting for the floor to kiss me. But I felt two muscular arms around me and as I opened my eyes, I saw him. And then I heard Ayesha jumping. I immediately straightened my self and thanked him. After that I saw Ayesha who came running towards me and hugged the life out. of me.

"Di, you are looking so pretty." She said

"Not more than you." I replied

"Di meet my Brother Abhimaan Singhania and my useless twin brother Vihaan."

I chuckled when Vihaan glared at her approached with a playful glare directed at her. He gave me a friendly side hug, accompanied by a teasing comment. 

If there's anyone useless around here, it's my twin Ayesha. Don't believe a word she says," Vihaan said, prompting laughter from all of us

Then Riya Bhabhi called me towards where she, Ram(Vikram) Bhai and Monster were standing. 

I excused myself and went towards their direction. 

As I reached Riya Bhabhi said," You look beautiful Aru."

I gave her a warm smile and just then monster decided to open his mouth and said,"Oh please Bhabhi! She looks like a zombie, look at her it feels like she hasn't eaten for days."

I just glared at him and said, "Well, Monster, someone has to maintain their figure in this family, and since you're already covering the 'eating for two' part, I figured I'd balance it out."

Rishabh grumpily put his plate down to which I and Ram bhai laughed and high-fived each other. But Riya Bhabhi had to save this monster. She glared at me and her husband i.e Ram bhai and we both stopped laughing. 

Then Ram bhai made eat from his hands and my hands had mehendi and monster being jealous as always made Riya Bhabhi feed him.His sulking expression slowly transforming into a mischievous grin and we all continued with our banter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mehendi Venue

Abhimaan's POV

As soon as my Jaan left, my two devils, my siblings gave me a teasing look.Vihaan came to me and what he said left me horrified. He said, "Bhai if Ayesha calls Aradhna di, then it means she is also my di who ch means she is also your si-"