16🥀 - Who's more beautiful Ragini or the rose?

Ye lo tissues, kyunki humare baalon mein Aaditya ki tarah gulaab ka phool daalne wala toh aa nahi raha! 🤧😭😭

[Comments bhar do please!!]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aaditya's pov-

I attended the meeting, and we strategically planned to take over the three cities of Seemapur. They failed to repay their loans, not even the principal amount, despite ample of time given. Hence, the decision to seize the property was unavoidable.

Heading towards my room to tackle the rest of the tasks, a myriad of things needed tallying in the books of accounts. I entered the room and dived into the scrolls and files scattered across the desk, cautiously verifying every entry.

This year, we've seen substantial profits, and marrying Ragini has brought even more benefits. It allows us to reinvest our money back into the business while having a surplus left for our pleasures as we can use the spare land in her kingdom. It has benefitted both of the kingdoms equally with infrastructure and better policies for development of our people along with a major hike in employment. Due to which the migration has increased resulting in abundance of tax collection.

After hours of engrossing work, Ragini entered the room, her laughter and giggles filling the air as she conversed with Bhabhi-sa. Her eyes sparkled, and curiosity compelled me to know the topic of their conversation.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they turned their attention towards me. I greeted Bhabhi-sa, who soon took her leave, leaving behind a smirk for Ragini, who blushed in response. There's an inexplicable joy in witnessing her blush-her dimples popping out, a shy smile playing on her lips, and her cheeks adorned with shades of pink and red.

The servants interrupted our moment as lunchtime approached. Typically, we all ate together on occasions otherwise in our respective chambers

"Your Highness, lunch is ready."

"Yes, start serving. We'll be there in a minute."

I began organizing the scrolls while Ragini stood near the bed, seemingly like a statue.
"Ragini, come on, lunch is being served already."

She nodded, sitting at the far end of the couch, as if I might eat her up if she sat closer, That seems like a better option though. I try to supress any Absurd, but amusing thoughts that raced through my mind. I shook them off.

As the servants arrived with two plates, I intervened. "One plate is sufficient."

"As you wish, Your Highness."

She hesitated, unsure, but moved a bit closer. My hand subtly wrapped around her, pulling her nearer.

"How will you eat if you stay so far?" I teased, allowing my hand to slowly release its grip. She seemed a lot more comfortable around me compared to a few days back but she's still very shy and quiet. I need her to open up a bit but only as long as she doesn't bother me while I perform my duties.

Her lips parted in surprise at the sudden closeness.
"Aap humara jhoota kaise kha sakte hain? Pehle aap kha lijiye, phir hum khayenge."
-How can I let you eat my leftover you have Lunch first and i'll eat Later

I let out a sigh, attempting a serious expression, as I tore a piece of chapatti and presented it in front of her. "Stop staring now and Eat, Ragini."

With a hesitant glint in her eyes, she obligingly opened her mouth, taking the bite and I fed her and myself while trying my best to not focus on how soft her lips feel against my fingers. I don't understand these useless rules and regulations for women in the society if I can't eat her leftovers and why should she eat mine. The double standards of the society are crazy.

Hukum's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें