Chapter 29

Sitara rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time, tucked her discharged airpod into her purse, and made an expression of annoyance as she peered about because the driver, Anna (Brother), wouldn't stop babbling

His seemingly endless information continued to flow from him. Aur hadd to tab ho gayi when Ruhanika addressed him in Telugu. Tab se bhai, Anna to bole hi jaa rahe hai. He was overjoyed to find someone who could communicate with him in his own tongue. Chup hone ka naam ki nahi le rahe. Even their entire history was extracted by him. Janam kundali se lekar sab kuchh. For those kinds of abilities in interaction, he ought to be awarded an Oscar.
(And it reached the limit-)
(From then, Driver Anna spoke more enthusiastically)
(He wasn't going to keep quiet now.)
(From their birth to till date.)

Sitara even gave Ruhanika an accusing demean for what she had done. However, Ruhanika maintained her casual demeanor and engaged Driver Anna in a brief Telugu conversation. When Sitara noticed her sister's actions, she leaned back and shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm simply done. Dev ek karo mujhe piche saman ke saath baithna hai. Help me, please." Sitara spoke while massaging her ears and displaying an annoyed expression.
(Dev please do one thing, I have to sit at the back with the luggage.)

She received a brief glance from Dev that said, "Did you lose some screw?" Sitara huffed and fell back, closing her eyes and pretending to be dead, like she would be if she didn't receive a moment of quiet. It was simply too much for her. Even Yug sounded annoyed by all the chitchat. Dev desired a brief period of stillness, but he was unable to speak while staring at Anna's beaming, content face.

"Mēmu ikkaḍunnāmu." Anna replied, as the jeep came to a halt, causing everyone to exhale in relief.
(We are here.)

The following destination was another set of hills, but this time they were going paragliding. Yug came up with the idea, and Sitara supported him because she had a slight penchant for adventurous activities. Yug was also an adventurous person who enjoyed experiencing the rush of adrenaline. Dev was cool with the decision. Nevertheless, Ruhanika's circumstance was unique.

Ruhanika came outside wearing her denim jacket because the high slopes were exceedingly windy. She shivered in the cold, and when she turned to look, she saw Yug take off his shirt, leaving only a loose tank top. His bulky frame and the fabric of his clothing were playing peek-a-boo with the breeze.

He was eccentric and crazy, with a tinge of wilderness surrounding him. It drew a lot of attention from the young females who were present there.

Soon after they made contact with the paragliding crew, all of the equipment was taken out. Two persons then arrived to assist them and began to brief them on all the safety precautions and the equipment.

Everyone listened intently and thoughtfully. Following their thorough explanation from the two men. Yug went to check over the equipment. Sitara's eyes shone and twinkled as she peered at Dev.