Chapter 1

"Y/n fix yourself! don't slouch your back, be a proper princess you are!" the queen told you as you are now riding your car heading to an special and important meeting with your parents and someone you don't know.

You obey the queen's command to you and fix yourself up then look outside while resting your chin on your hand. 

You already know what will happen, they prepared you for this, it's not like you can't run away but it's more like an escape for you to more duties because you can't seem to comprehend what you want in your life, well maybe you know, but at some point you always ended up that it's okay for you to die than to wake up another day. You're not depress, you just don't know. 

One of your butler open your door as you already reached your destination, it is a high end hotel which only royalties can enter. It is a 20th floor tall building that surrounded by cherry blossoms, you take a deep breath and follow the queen and the king. 

As you keep on walking you notice yourself in the reflection of every glass window and saw that you needed to touch up yourself.

"Eomma, I'm going to the restroom for a bit, you go ahead first"

"you don't dare to run away Y/n--"

"Nae! don't worry I wont, promise" you say then smile to your mom.

"Done!" you said to yourself as you finish applying lipstick and blush. You look to yourself on the mirror and give yourself a little smile and a pat on the back. "I guess this is it" 

There are only 5 people in the room including you. You're now sitting in a glass chair, and a lengthy table infront of you. You introduced yourself to the guests infront of you

"Hello, I'm Y/n Cheon princess of Stirling I'm honored to finally meet both of you, Queen Mei and King Shin Hwang" you bowed your head and headed to your designated place, you saw that there's an empty chair beside you, and you already know what is up.

"You look wonderful and so young Y/n, I'm so sorry our son is on his way" the queen told you, you only nodded and smile. 

Both your parents and the guests are talking to one another, while your head is in somewhere else. 

"Hello I'm Hwang Hyujin" someone entered the door and you look into that person, he's tall blonde with long hair with some earrings. 

"Finally! you're late Hyunjin!" the king scolded him but Hyunjin doesn't bother by it, he just sit beside you without even looking at you for a second. 

"Hello I'm--"

"Let's get right into it" you didn't finish your word because Hyunjin suddenly interrupted it, that's why you clear your throat to hide your embarrassment.

"As you both know you're already fix with an arrange marriage, we don't assume you will fall with one another but the chances are high" said your mom while giggling.

you side eyed them and just sighted with what is happening

"The wedding will be in a week from now that's why Y/n must already packed your belongings so you can move in to our palace. This is an important event, this is not just an arrange marriage, it is a pack that we have from Cheon clan for peace" explained by the king, they all nodded except you and Hyunjin. 

After many explanations, you all now eat and you just keep on spacing out while eating, you also look to Hyunjin by glancing at him but didn't get any glance from him.

You thought that he's handsome, he's look is actually ethereal if you will compare it to other men in your community or other princes. You just doubt that he must have lots of women around him with his good looks. You suddenly laugh a bit with the thought of finding him with another women after your marriage, because it is now possible as this is only an arrange marriage and this is the first time you saw him. 

"I'm done, thank you for the food" Hyunjin gets up from his chair and leave the room.

"I'm soo excited for the wedding ceremony!" said by the queen, you only gave them smile and continue what you're eating.

'this is going to be..I don't know' you thought.