''◇ Chapter 2 ◇''

The doors opened wide for the Ink Demon...
He was tall and...fuzzy...?
No wonder the door was this tall, or the furniture.

Why,it was quite a nice view.
He never actually seen how he looks like,only on the posters or tales that he read.
He had a tall and curvy body and had a long demon tail and the tip was shaped like a heart.
He also had little ribs around his chest and a lot of hearts on specific parts of his body. Like tail,chest.
Oh, and that long and fluffy hair that reached his thighs...wowee...

Bendy slightly blushed and admired his presence.
Even his face was attractive,even though it was covered half with ink.
The devil shook his head to get rid of the thoughts,as the Ink Demon sat down in his seat.

Everyone raised their drinks with big smiles,genuine and full of glee smiles.
The demon raised his drink with a soft smile and looked over to the Ink Demon that was looking at him. Well, he was new to this place.

The Ink Demon smiled softly and raised his drink.
Bendy blushed and looked down at his plate flustered.

Bendy looked with sparkly eyes at the Lord.
He smiled at him,but surprisingly,so did he.

Everyone ate their food, it was delicious and delightful.
Bendy smiled wide,closing his eyes in the sweet after taste of the meal.

"Say, let's introduce our new toon."
Sammy sugested,looking at Bendy with a look of 'go for it'.
The devil gulped and readjusted his shirt's collar.

He stood up and cleared his throat.
"Good evening,everyone...! My names Bendy,but you can call me Ben for short!"
Everyone clapped and smiled,most of them we're dwarf toons,but they looked like swell people!

Bendy giggled and sat back in his comfy chair.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

The Ink Demon entered his bedroom,he was tired and exhausted. He looked at his long mirror and examined his face.
He rubbed his face,wiping some of the ink, going down his soft cheeks.

He touched his chest where his heart was...The one in the middle...
He started brushing his long and fluffy hair,pulling it.

Come to think of it,he doesen't even remember his name.What he was,but very much remembered her.Only her.

He gripped his pearl necklace and held it close.

Other than that,he didn't remember a tinge of his past.
As the calendar said,it has been 4 years since being here...

Was he always like this...?No,everyone here had their own lives back when they weren't stuck in this hell hole of a studio.
The ink demon looked down at his hands,having a lot of questions to be answered...but he didn't know any question that had an answer...He dwelled with these thoughts.

His life that he once had was taken away from him.It has been so long,but he missed the outside.

*knock* *knock*

The door opened to reveal the little devil from earlier.Why Henry thought he was just adorable, he couldn't let himself not smile back.

"Good evenin', My Majesty!"
Bendy closed the door before bowing down.

'Good evening'
Henry signed, but the little devil looked confused and replied.
"Sorry,but i don't know sign language..."
He slightly giggled and rubbed his hair.

"Good evening,dear."
He mumbled,god it hurt for him to speak..He'll try to talk only when he has to.

Bendy blushed at his response his voice was pretty. Just like he thought he would sound.

"Ahem...I am here for the documents for me to transfer for you,my Lord."

The ink Demon nodded and handed him,he gave a small portion to not tire out the small thing.

Bendy nodded and before he could leave he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind to the Ink Demon and looked with sparkly eyes.

"Call me Heart,Dear."
He rubbed his head,while bending over and smiling.

Bendy smiled and became a flustered mess as his tail wagged in exitement.

"O-o-of course!"

°•○☆°•○☆°•○☆°•○☆°•○☆°•○☆°•○

The Ink Demon read his book,while Bendy brushed his hair. Bendy insisted on doing it, so why not.
Maybe it was his coping mechanism,or because he's just like Sammy. But he doubted it. He looked like a charmer that wouldn't be submissive easily.

The Ink Demon looked over at Bendy and smiled.
"Thank you for doing this for me...I appreciate it."
Ouch,forgot his throat is horrible.

"Your welcome,My L-...Heart...!"
He giggled and continued brushing his hair.

"Could i ask a question...?"
Bendy was curious on why he wanted to be named Heart.

The demon nodded and Bendy asked away.
"Why do you prefer to call yerself Heart?"

"Well, long story short,is because i am also known as the Heart of the studio...I remember my name starts with an H...But i don't know if it really is Heart, but i prefer it aswell."

Bendy didn't expect that sort of answer.
"Thank you for sharing, my Majesty."

A light bulb popped up above his head,as it lit up. A ribbon for his hair would be a cherry on top!

Bendy grabbed a white bow and wrapped it around his soft hair.
The Ink Demon looked in the mirror and gasped.
He hugged the little devil tight,swinging him around.
Bendy blushed,feeling a soft embrace. It was soft...He felt like he can't let himself let go.
"Thank you,Dear."

As he was about to let the smaller demon go,he realized he fell asleep! Awh,he looked adorable.
The Ink Demon smiled and layed him on his big and comfy bed,as he wraped a blanket around him.

The tall demon slowly approached the fire place and snapped his fingers,as the flames disspeared.

The demon looked back at Bendy that was in a deep slumber.
The ink Demon smirked and mumbled.
"I'm sure you'll love it here with me..."
He caressed his soft cheek and sat near him,rubbing his hair with a smile.

°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○

Tbc.