°•○◇Chapter 1◇○•°

The mighty Ink Demon

The most powerful being in this studio,having the power to demolish anyone in his path,but instead, uses his power for good.
The savior of the studio,our Lord.

The creator of Toon Town,conquering many parts of the studio for our gain

As of now,we have everything we could wish for.I thank our Lord and savior...The Ink demon.

Amen.
°
   •

      ○

A being that once had a life of his own.A being that was once human.
The demon fully forgot his own name or identity,the ink fully wiped out any remains of memory that the human had.

Oh,but the Ink Demon's values never dissapeared.He still very much had a big heart.
No wonder he's also known as The Heart of the Studio.

His abillities are endless both ways.In strength and empathy.
Sadly,Henry's gone. Henry doesen't exist.

Every characteristics that belonged to the young man we're gone. Every good memory,every moment thats sparked joy in his soul we're gone.

The Ink Demon barely has any emotions. He barely speaks,but when he does,it 's in a soft tone or a lullaby he sings, or of course, in sign language...Oh...his voice is beautiful,like an angel's or a siren's...

But,with so little to know about him,the studio's people know,he owns everything in this studio.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•

Bendy woke up with a big smile,finally getting a job that pays him well.

He tied up his hair into a small ponytail and scurried off to do his morning routine.
The usual!

While the demon brushed his sharp teeth he noticed the keys he acquired from the job interview on the bathroom counter.

It had the keys that belonged to the main door, bathrooms and other keys that we're mentioned.

He stuffed them into his bag and scurried off outside to the monochrome, but happy town.
The only civilised place in the studio.

Most of the other parts that we're unconquered we're full of corrupted toons and beings.

Corrupted Alice,or as a more used name for her,Malice are fully corrupted toons.
He read a few books on the Corrupted Angel.
She was fully blinded after the Ink Demon's attack after trying to kill him.
Despite her hard work to end his life,she found out the hard way that he is immortal.

Bendy sat in his car and set down his bag in the backseats.
He is somewhat exited,to actually see the Ink Demon in person, to assist him or be his personal guard.

For a simple demon toon,it was quite an acomplishment.
The Ink Demon never created an hierarchy for toons,but still. Impressive. Maybe he had a big ego,but who didn't enjoy his handsome grin?

He sighed with a smile,he grabbed his bag and parked his car behind the huge mansion.
It had a lot of flowers everywhere. Not something for an overlord to want, but he can't judge either.

He rang the bell,he heard heels clinking near the door,to see an old toon lady.
"Are ya the new maid?"
She questioned with her strong Irish accent.
"Actually,Lady.I am a guard also."
He put his hands on his hips in a proud manner with a sharp grin.
The lady rolled her eyes and let him in the mansion.

"Yer first task is to give Lawrence these damn papers."
She shoved them into Bendy's arms,barely catching the few that slipped out of his grasp.

"Who the hell is Lawrence?"
Bendy lookes at the papers,some we're lines, some we're documents.

"He's the main prophet.He's upstairs in 418,now i gotta go. See you later,imp."
She frowned and went back to the kitchen.

Bendy groaned and went upstairs,looking for the number.
As he reached the end of the hall,he noticed the Prophet leave his room. He was fully covered in ink,but his eyes we're golden. He wore a vest, almost familliar to his,but with no tie.

"Ah,greetings."
He held his hands behind his back,he didn't have a mouth,but his eyes we're really expressive.

"Good morning,Mr. Lawrence. Here's the papers i was assigned to give ya!"
He handed the papers,the prophet examined them and looked back at the demon.

"Thank you."
Sammy nodded.

"Uhm..Could you perhaps tell me where the meeting will be?"

"Today in the main room, in about 2 hours. It would be great if you weren't late."
Sammy tidied the papers to be nicely stacked and headed near a big and tall door.
It was shiny and had plenty of flowers. Everything about that door was exquisite.

Bendy decided to look around the place. It was massive and it would take time for him to adjust to each individual room or office.
Some toons that work here have their own rooms,but as the papers said,you don't have to.
It would be quite nice having a nice room in a luxurious mansion,but he really liked his small home.

Bendy was somewhat exited of seeing the Ink Demon face to face and being his personal maid and guard. Having 2 jobs at the same time could be hard,but it will be fun.

He fixed up his tie and brushed up his hair.
"Ey! Imp! C'mere!!"
The lady from before shouted from downstairs.
He scurried off to the kitchen,to see the cook bring him a tray of food.

"Bring this to the Ink Demon."

"I don't even know which damn room!"
He looked pissed,this lady was getting on his nerves. He hated her attitude and that damn nickname he acquired because of her.

"Oh,you know which one. Now piss off."

Bendy growled and went upstairs,heading near the tall door.
As he approached the door,it slowly opened.
"Come in."
Sammy waved his hands.

The devil slowly entered the room. It was quite nice.
It was dark,but not too dark that he couldn't see.
It was quite calming in this room,as he approached the table.
Other maids we're preparing the food and he guessed he got to bring the food for the Ink Demon.

He softly placed the tray with the forks,spoons.
Bendy lit the candles on the table.

"This is where our meeting are going to be arranged. You're new here,so you'll for now have little to none tasks or assignments."
Sammy patted his shoulder and cooed.

"Got it....Thanks."

"Everyone! It is time for our meeting. Sit down on the chair that has the number on your vest!"
Sammy declared.Every maid and guard sat to their places as Bendy pulled on his vest to see his number.

Oh,19. He slowly approached his seat and sat down with his hands on his lap.
As he looked to his right he saw Sammy readjusting the collar of his shirt.

As he smelled the flowers on his side of the table before noticing the doors opening.

°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○♡°•○

Tbc.