The male protagonist is crazy about his delicate virginity/the twitching pussy t

front page
The male protagonist is crazy about his delicate virginity/the twitching pussy tightens the thick and long meat python/the juices flow freely
search
The male protagonist is crazy about his delicate virginity/the twitching pussy tightens the thick and long meat python/the juices flow freely
there is none left
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The final article of the Tweet column: "Being Played and Criticized by the Tyrant's Big Brother"

The general who protects the country has millions of troops at his disposal. In order to prevent his great achievements from shocking his master and causing the emperor's dissatisfaction, he swore a poisonous oath in front of the late emperor's tomb, promising to have no children in his life.

At that time, his wife was already nine months pregnant. The emperor specifically allowed his wife to give birth to the child. If it was a girl, she would keep it. If it was a boy, he would be executed on the spot.

Sixteen years later, the general died in battle.

In the same year, the prince ascended the throne. In order to protect the orphan of the general who protected the country, Ji Lingyun, the only 'daughter' of the Ji family, was named Zhaoyi and sent to the harem.

I heard that the current Holy Emperor has a sinister temperament, cruel methods, and is not easy to deal with.

Ji Lingyun imagined hundreds of ways to die for himself in his mind, but he never thought that he might be killed by the sun.

Shuangjie 1v1, he, Tiantiantian.

Men have been dressing up as women since childhood.

-----text-----

"Ah~um——"

Another deep thrust, the meat penis was inserted firmly into the uterus, two heavy meat balls pressed against the outer vagina, the man's long slender hands tightly clasped the entire round ass, and pushed hard into his whole body. The roots are buried in the flower holes and press on the fleshy stems.

With small twitching and grinding, the stimulating young man's semen dripped onto the bed.

"Ah... so, so comfortable, fuck me, uh, hard, ah ah——"

Ruan Wu laid his head on the man's neck, leaned close to the man's ear and moaned, his whole body hung on the man's body, his thighs hugged the man's waist, and his buttocks trembled and rubbed against the man, wishing that he would use him roughly. The huge thing that he loved and hated was poking hard at his itchy vagina.

Two days ago, Ruan Wu was just a single mother who had just finished the college entrance examination. Not to mention out of the closet, even the good-looking male classmates in the class were embarrassed to look at her twice, for fear of being discovered by others about her unspeakable sexual orientation. , I only dare to secretly read male and female novels at night to relieve my boredom.

The recently popular romance novel "Heart Seizing" has come to an end, and the female classmates in the class are crazy about giving him Amway. Ruan Wu doesn't read romances at first, but who knew he wouldn't be able to put it down once he opened the book.

The male protagonist and the female protagonist met at a cocktail party. In the vanity fair where they exchanged glasses of wine and drank wine, the male protagonist fell in love with the waiter and the female protagonist at first sight and launched a fierce offensive.

If she runs away, he chases her; if she runs away again, he chases her again.

Ruan Wu lay in bed for two whole days forgetting sleep and food, and finally finished reading the entire novel. After seeing the ending of the heroine's heart breaking off a cliff and the hero being lonely for the rest of his life, Ruan Wu finally couldn't help feeling sleepy and fell asleep.