Grabbing her plump buttocks and pressing hard against her big dick/glans, soaked

front page
Grabbing her plump buttocks and pressing hard against her big dick/glans, soaked in semen, she inserts it into her uterus and fucks her.
search
Grabbing her plump buttocks and pressing hard against her big dick/glans, soaked in semen, she inserts it into her uterus and fucks her.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The two of them spent a full month in the chaotic days of fooling around in bed. On the last day before the world collapsed in the book, Lu Shi suddenly just wanted to take a good look at Ruan Wu.

Ruan Wu was oblivious to Lu Shi's reluctance. He just wanted to stick to Lu Shi and have sex non-stop, like a sex addict. However, he flirted with Lu Shi for a long time and Lu Shi didn't make any move. He ran to take a shower in anger.

Hearing the sound of the boy slamming the door shut, Lu Shi reacted belatedly and stood up to follow.

The bathroom door was opened, and Lu Shi, like a vigorous lion ready to enjoy a feast, approached him with elegant, steady and unswerving steps, and gently but powerfully hugged the dissatisfied young man from behind.

This was an enveloping posture blocking Ruan Wu's back. Ruan Wu's heart was beating loudly, and he realized that the two of them were in a bad state!

Behind him was a majestic body, a faint breath was sniffing at the back of his neck, and a hot thing was gently rubbing against him in the groin near his waist...

As soon as his body realized what this thing was, it softened, and a stream of heat surged out of the tunnel.

At this time, the man also moved. Something hot fell on the side of his ear and the back of his neck, and gradually dense marks were left on it. That was the man's lips!

"Aren't you going to do it..." Ruan Wu scolded.

"I want to do it again, can't I?" As he finished speaking, his big cock shook excitedly, and a big bag was pushed out of the light gray clothes. There was a round goose egg-sized shape on the top, and the fluid flowing out was dizzy. The cloth was wet, and it was holding Ruan Wu in a daze...

Breathing became increasingly rapid and deep.

"You don't want to do it anymore?" He pushed hard again, and his lips sucked, wrapped and sucked, playing with the lips that were already slightly red and swollen and more delicate. Ruan Wu was filled with erotic feelings when the man pushed and sucked him like this. After teasing, her body became softer and softer, and now she was completely limp in the man's arms.

Being hugged tightly by Lu Shi, he was indeed wet.

In the mirror, the man's rolled-up sleeves can clearly see the compact and strong muscles, full of explosive power.

The face has a strong sense of three-dimensionality, and those warm and shining eyes light up the whole face.

The young man is bright and charming, with a tranquility that goes deep into his bones. His skin is smooth and white, his eyebrows are curved without smiling, his black and white moist almond eyes are clear, his nose bridge is just right, neither too high nor too short, and his pink and moist cherry lips. The beads are slightly protruding, and the pink lips are pouty, as if they are asking for a kiss.

Lu Shi put his hand on Ruan Wu's lower abdomen, crossed his fingers, and then circled the man into his arms. Now, the top of Ruan Wu's hair was just at the man's chin.

In the mirror, Ruan Wu pursed her lips slightly in dissatisfaction. The man's eyes were full of tenderness and sweetness, and he placed a gentle kiss on the top of his hair.

Ruan Wu moved his small round buttocks.

The thrust of the big cock that had penetrated his vagina last night made his waist weak and his bones weak. He could only hang on Lu Shi's body and be hugged by Lu Shi.