Eleven: Who's?

"Come on Lottie," Embry ordered in a comforting tone, a warm hand helping me out of the truck; he pulled me into his side, wrapping a protective, almost brotherly, arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him, allowing him to guide me into the small, fairy looking house. I probably would've appreciated the cute, tiny home a lot more, had I not been totally distraught.

He led me inside, seating me around a dining table. Bella followed behind me, seeming a lot more 'with' it, but still rattled.

A hand appeared out of no where, putting down a plate of muffins on the table. I glanced up at the woman, and god, she's gorgeous. I barely noticed the three angry looking scars that turned half of her lips into a permanent frown, just noticing the soft, comforting smile sat on half of her mouth.

"Take one hun, you'll need one for the shock," she offered, patting my head affectionately, "boys! Leave some for your brothers." It was scary, how she switched. She'd been so sweet to me, but the look she sent the two boys would've had me crying and apologising immediately. But Embry and Jared just laughed her off, as if they were used to her death glare - they were probably frequent victims. Both boys still put their second muffins back though, so her threat still worked.

I still didn't take one, my stomach churning and achey. Wolves. Humans, who turn into wolves. And vampires.

"Do fairies exist as well?" I mumbled, glancing at Embry. I'd like a fairy friend. The duo just laughed, confirming the answer. Fairies don't exist. Why do the shitty supernatural creatures exist?

"What about mermaids?" The duo just shook their heads, stupid grins on their face. That's really disappointing.

"Stop being childish Charlotte," Bella scolded, an unamused look on her face. A dull growl filled the room, both boys giving Bella an almost menacing look. She shut up quite quickly.

"Boys," Sam snapped, entering the small home, "be nice, Bella's a friend." Sam didn't look convinced though, but a smile soon replaced his unimpressed look, his whole face changing the second that he looked at Emily. He walked over to the gorgeous woman and swept her into a hug. The woman giggled, settling herself comfortably in the larger man's arms, gratefully receiving the kisses that he offered. They looked so in love, and my heart panged with jealousy, my mind wandering to pretty wolf boy. Was he okay?

Almost as if I'd summoned him, pretty boy wandered through the door, not even a scratch on his gorgeous, tanned skin. God Charlotte, stop being so fucking horny.

I was so focused on not being a horny fuck, that I completely failed to notice that he'd taken the seat next to me. I almost fell out of my seat when he commented,

"I'm sorry for scaring you."

"Oh, um, you didn't." I was lying, I was totally lying. That was the most I'd spoken since I'd watched the guy turn into a fucking wolf.

"No need to lie Charl," Jacob teased, and I glanced up to see him lent against the doorframe. God, he also looked good.

"You're a dick, Jac..." I trailed off as my eyes met his. The same feeling that I'd felt earlier filled me, images of a future with the boy filling my brain. The whole room was silent, only to be broken by an extremely loud growl.

"No! She's mine," pretty boy snarled, standing so quickly that he knocked over his chair. I flinched at the noise, cowering away from the guy. He looked at me apologetically, before stalking towards Jacob, who looked utterly lost. In fact, everyone did.

"It's not my fault!" Jacob protested, snarling almost as loud as pretty boy was, drawing up to his full height. He'd grown since I'd last seen him. Pretty boy didn't respond, shoving Jacob out of the door and growling. My heart ached for both boys, tears pooling and blurring my vision.

"You can't have her!"

"If anything, she's already mine!" Jacob roared, followed by the sound of his shorts ripping and aggressive, wolfy growls.

Sam chased the duo out, and we all sat silently, listening to the fierce growls and snarls. A stray tear rolled down my face, why was I crying?

"Charlotte, stop being a fucking baby," Bella snapped, "it's clearly your fault they're fighting." I knew she was right, and I shrunk back into myself. I couldn't stop the tears though, and so they overflowed. I pulled my knees up onto the chair, burying my face into my arms. I tried my hardest to muffle the sobs, but they wouldn't stop.

"Charlotte," Emily murmured, a soft hand running through my hair, petting me as if I was a puppy. I just cried harder, soaking the top that I was wearing.

"She's being a baby, like always!" Bella taunted, sounding utterly frustrated.

"Bella, she's had an overwhelming day," Emily explained, trying to calm the girl down. But this seemed to rile my sister up more,

"Why can't she just act her own age?"

"Bella, you should leave," Embry suggested, venom dripping from his voice. Bella didn't protest, stalking out of the door.

"I, I'll go with her," I muttered, wiping my tears and standing up, "I don't wanna intrude."

"Stay," Emily ordered, pointing at my seat and giving me a sharp look, "Jacob can take you home later."

"They'll be back soon Lots," Embry smiled, offering me a second muffin. I just wanted to go home and sleep.