CHAPTER -2

In MPT

Thankfully Everyone was doing work.

In Hm's cabin

Haseena and Shivani was doing some court work after the work Shivani left the cabin and Haseena leans her head on the chair and closed her eyes and remembered something which happened very first in the morning.

Flashback

Hm was in DSP's office

Hm : sir how can this be suicide case ache se investigation to Hui hi nhi hai and abhi to forensic ki bhi report nhi aayi hai .

DSP : Miss Mallik ap is mamle me kuch nhi bole gi bohot high ranking officer is case ko handle kar rahe hai.....ap bus itna yaad rakhiye ki yeh suicide hai.

Hm : lekin...

DSP : this is a suicide....kya hai yeh

Hm : suicide

DSP : Good now you can go or han is bare me ab se koi baat nhi hogi.

Hm : Jai Hind Sir!!

DSP : Jai Hind !

Flashback over

Haseena opened her eyes with jerk

Hm : kuch to bohot bada khel chal raha hai hume pata karna hoga.

Outside the cabin

Anubhav was checking something totally engrossed in the files .

Anubhav (in mind) : Mera Shak theek tha yeh Kam team X ka hi hai....mujhe is mamle ki jad me pohochna hi hoga .

Shivani was standing in the corner watching her husband and the watch turn by turn .

When the clock indicates 6:00 pm she moves towards her husband.

Shivani just snatched the files away from him and made him stand and took him to the corner near washroom door where no one can see them .

She holds his collar and then said

Shivani: duty time is over so SI Anubhav Singh ko off karte hain and mere hubby Anu jii ko on karte hai.

Then she moved forward to kiss him.

But anubhav stop her .

Anubhav: shivi Thana hai yeh....let's continue on home.... okay

In response Shivani just nodes her head.

Then anubhav took her hand and they both moved towards there car.

Anubhav started the car and they moved forward but someone was looking them

Then he calls other person from his keypad phone.

Person : Sir anubhav yaha se nikal chuka hai .

Person on call: uska picha Karo......I want him at any cost.

Person: okay sir.

Then he follows there car from a minimum distance ( The distance on which he is following them but far enough to get noticed by shivi and anu )

-------------------------------------------------

The car was moving on  high speed but on a far distance on the corner of the road a woman was aiming it with the special sniper i.e Barrett M82A1 . The world's most powerful sniper.

She aimed correctly on the car .

1......2.......3......and shoot.

The bullet perfectly pierced the car's front right tier because of the power the sniper holds and because of the distance the car spinned two times in the air and then get's landed on the right side of the road near a tree.