CHAPTER -4

Haseena entered the room  of the bunker again after being in a presentable way with bandage on her injured head.

But while seeing the view in front of her land skipped underneath her feet .

All her MPT family was present there in the position she was earlier.

They were unconsciously sitting on the chair covered with heavy metal chains.

She ran hurriedly towards them .

Haseena - Pushpa jii Pushpa jii please ankhe kholiye...... Santu Cheetah please tum to apni ankhe kholo.( She said this while tapping there faces one after another)

But everything goes in vein as there was no effect on anyone.

Then she moved towards the guards present there.

Haseena - kya Kiya hai tumne sabko bolo.(she said while jerking them from their collars )

But eventually stopped by hearing the voice- SHO Haseena mallik  be in your limits this is not your home.

She looked back and saw it was the same man she met few hours before

-------------------------------------------------

Here on Karishma's Side

After the gunshot moment 4 gypsy full of goons with armour on and behind them there were several trucks came towards the main area.

Karishma seeing them from far she hidden herself at the back side of the corner tree.

Goons - ayei chalo dalo in sab nale bikharion ko truck mein bharna shuru karo.....chalo re jaldi jaldi Karo time nhi Hain humare paas.

The goons started sending the people to the truck.

They force people to obey them and go inside the truck by scaring them from their armours and the power of their hands.

Almost every one get settled in the truck but the mother of bride and groom and bride herself were not in condition to understand anything.They were lost in there own world . They were only looking towards the dead body of groom and crying vigorously.

One of the goon came towards them and pointed his riffle towards the head of the bride.

Goon -Aeee challl jaldi se truck mein jakar beith Jaa or waha hi karti rhiyo apna Rona dhona....challll jaldi....

But there was no response from the bride side.

Then he slightly pushes the muzzle of the riffle into her

Goon - aeeeiii chalti hai kya tereko bhi tere saiyan ke pass phonchau bol.

But there was still no response from her.....that made the goon angry.

Goon - iski too....

And was about to press the trigger but another goon came .

Goon 2 - aeii pagal ho gya hai kya tu.

Goon - yeii sali chal hi nhi ri

Goon 2 - abhi isne apna pati khoya hai kese sunegi Teri baat.... isko utha kar lei chalte hain..

Goon - haan chal jaldi

Looking at the scenario karishma was scared......She tried to call Haseena

Karishma: Haseena please pick up the call..... please....... pick up the call I need you but the number was going unreachable as we all know why ( smart people 😎)

Soon she felt a strong pain on the back side of her head....as a reaction she hold her head and looked back....there was a woman standing there with the rod in her hand..

Karishma - konnnnn hooo........

Before she can complete she fainted on the ground and the woman smirks.

-------------------------------------------------

Here on Haseena Side

In rage Haseena turned her head looking back in a second she recognised that this man was the one whom she had talked before.

Haseena - kon hai aap or hume yahan kyu layagya hai bolenge aap....

Man : Mai hun Central beuro of investigation.......CBI ki  under ground research and operation team ka head i.e (R&O) ka head Vikram Batra..

After listening this Haseena couldn't believe that she is kidnapped by CBI officers and now she is at CBI's secret place.She was feeling like bombs are blasting to her back to back .

Haseena - mei or meri team to apke agey ek mamuli hai fir apne hume hi kidnap kyu Kiya hai ?

Vikram just signal to the guard directing towards other MPT members.

Guards also nodes and moved out of the room and came back again with jugs in there hands.

They splash them on the faces of Pushpee cheeta and santu ji.

They jerked from their place and tried to get up but they were tied up with heavy metal chains.

Then guards also now removes there heavy chains .

Haseena hurriedly moved towards them

Haseena - aap sub theek to hai na

Pushpa ji -  aah humara sir

SS - aah hum kaha agye Cheete

CC - aaah humara sirr....Santu ji Santu ji kaha hai aap.

Haseena - aaram sei aaram sei aap logon ko lagi to nhi na jada

Pushpa ji - nhi hum theekkk.......ek minute hum kaha hai maddam sir..

Haseena - pushpa ji hum CBI kei secret base mei hein

To this the trio - kyaaaaaa

They shouted loudly..

To which Vikram stare at Haseena

Haseena - relax..  relax...calm down
                   ( To the voice only trio can hear) kya kar rhe Hain aap log sir yahi dekh rhe hain .

The the trio look at Officer Vikram.

They together - Jaii Hind Sir

To which Vikram only nodes .

Vikram - Haseena mallik apke or apki team ka time pass ho gya ho to kaam karle .

Haseena - Ji..Ji...Sir ( said while looking down)

Vikram: aap sab ko ek khatarnak mission ke liye appoint Kara jata hai hum karna to nhi chahte they ( looking at PushCheTosh ) lekin aap indirectly iss case mei involve ho chuke hain.

Haseena - Sir details of Case please.

Vikram - details agar aap sabko dei to  aap sab is case sei piche nhi hatt sakte you can't go anywhere without our consent......and aap apni Jaan kei zimmedar khud hai kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai and if your life becames threat for our mission....then unfortunately........we have to kill you we can't risk the mission... boliye manzur hai....

Listening these commands our brave MPT members without thinking said

MPT members in unison - We are ready sir..." Desh kei liye kuch bhi"

Vikram with proud eyes - good...then let's gooo

Vikram: In this mission...........
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

-------------------------------------------------

Mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu
Bit jaye zindagani kab ayegi tu
Chali aa tu Chali aaaaa...

Voohoo kya hi maja aata hai apko suspense mei chodne mei kya hi kahu 😜🤪 haha you guys enjoy the suspense and I am going in the dream land of my sapno ki rani 😉

Ab naam khalnayak hai Kam bhi to vesei karne padege na 😎