Nervousness(Diapers Part 2) (Requested)

Amity's siblings and Dad doesn't know that Luz is a little that's why Luz doesn't regress when their home.

Luz doesn't want anyone else know about her secret but Amity and Eda.

They were watching a witchling's cartoon when Luz said "Can I ave ilk please?" said shyly.

"of course I'll be right back" Amity said kissing her forehead and going out of the room.

Luz stared innocently at the screen while suckling on her Pacifier.

Luz's never had anyone care for her while in little space. Her bio mom never knew about her little side and she never had any friends to tell her secret.

Now that she has friends she's still nervous to tell Gus and Willow, since their her first ever friends.

She's so distracted by the cartoon that she doesn't hear the door open.

"Mittens?" she heard someone call and look up to see Edric and Emira.

They look at Luz confused about what she's wearing.

"Hey Luz? Do you know where Mittens is? Dad wants to talk to her" Emira asked.

"itchen" Luz answered the lisped not going unnoticed.

"Okay, we'll just wait for her here" Edric said.

Luz was in to much of a young head space to understand, that they found out that she's a little.

"plway?" Luz asked again. They were confused by her behavior but complied.

So part 3 will be the last part of this.