A Family Meal Of Discovery

A/N: IT'S BACK! YAY!!

This is seriously one of my favorite parts in the whole movie, other than the end...When Wade makes Ember cry by saying all that cute mushy stuff!! QvQ

Please Vote & Comment since it helps a lot!

Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

It was clear to see that it was awkward between (Y/N) and Wade's family and Flame. As they made their way into the house, (Y/N) and Wade's Mother smiled kindly, looking at Flame. 

"Come, meet the family!" She walked more into the house, into a seemingly pool of water. 

Flame's eyes widened at the sight of the water as fear took over him. This much water could kill him if he even tried to step into it. (Y/N) took notice, almost immediately. 

"Wade.." (Y/N) whispered to her brother. 

"Yeah, what's up?" Wade whispered back.

"Get a floaty chair..." (Y/N) smiled, gesturing to Flame.

Wade smirked, "Got it!" He made little finger guns at his sister as he ran to get a floaty chair, rushing back, placing it on the water. 

Flame looked from Wade to (Y/N). A smile slowly creeped onto his face as he carefully got onto the chair. Wade pushed Flame after his Mother as (Y/N) followed. Flame couldn't keep his eyes off (Y/N). How did she know that he needed something like this? Well, it was obvious, but she got so concerned for him that she thought of this? She's just that smart.

"Oh, honey, you won't believe what your baby niece did today!" Their mother looked at (Y/N) and Wade, "She...She smiled!" She started to sob as Wade and (Y/N) slowly started to join in her sobbing.

"No, she didn't!" Wade cried.

"I...I'm so proud!!" (Y/N) sobbed. 

Flame stared at this with a mix of emotions but didn't want to interrupted the moment. 

_-_ At the dinning room. _-_

As Wade helped Flame enter the dinning room, (Y/N) smiled brightly as she looked at their family. 

"Hey, everyone, this is Flame!" (Y/N) smiled happily.

"Hey!" Another water element waved with a smile.

"That's our brother Alan and his wife Eddy..." (Y/N) pointed to two water elements as Flame looked from (Y/N) to their family.

"Hi!" Eddy smiled. 

"And we got two kids that are...swimmin' around here somewhere!" Alan forced a smile, "Marco! Polo!" He called out.