A Flower To Remember

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY? 

A special thank you for 100 followers...& 6k views/reads!!! Let's go!! :3

Seriously did not think that this story was going to go far but here we are, a Month since this started, tomorrow will be the month to date since I started this book and look how far it's come! It's one of the top 3 popular books I have and it all thanks to my amazing followers so thank you all!!!

I apperciate you all so much!! You all deserve the world!! :)

Enjoy this special moment of seeing the flower with Flame with a special additional thank you gift inside! 

Thank you all for reading! Please comment and vote! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

At Wade & (Y/N)'s family house. 

Flame took a deep breath before knocking on the door. 

(Y/N) opened the door, seeing Flame and smiling happily, "Flame, so, what'd your mom say about our reading?" She asked excited.

Flame sighed, "Nothing...Look...I have a gift for you..." Flame handed (Y/N) two things. 

First was the glass ball with the flower inside from the beach moment they spent together. The second was a (f/color) necklace with the flower on it. (Y/N)'s eyes shined at it as she quickly put it on her neck with a soft smile.

"And you came all the way here to give these to me?" (Y/N) looked up at Flame with love in her eyes.

"Hey...Why are you giving my sister gifts?" Wade walked over with a smirk, as he sees Flame's body language as his smile drops, "Flame..?" He asked.

"Hold on! I think I have something to show you!!" (Y/N) smiled happily and rushed inside, "Just give me two seconds and I'll get you some boots!" She smiled.

Flame looked at (Y/N) confused. 

________________________________________________________________________________

At the old Garden place. 

Wade, (Y/N) and Flame made their way towards the entrance. 

"(Y/N)...what are we doing here?" Flame asked confused, wearing the boots (Y/N) gave him.

"Just wait!" (Y/N) seemed so excited. 

Once they reached some gates, Wade took off his shirt and threw it over the gate as he simply walked through. For (Y/N), she couldn't do that. Flame walked past, burning the gate. He helped (Y/N) through.

"Why do they even have these?" Wade asked.

"Eh...Who knows?" (Y/N) shrugs and walked ahead, "Come on!" She waved them over.

As they walked closer, (Y/N) pushed the sign that said 'NO Fire Allowed'. Flame followed Wade & (Y/N) inside as they all saw Gale inside of the place. 

"Hey! It's my favorite fireball and waterfall!" Gale smiled at the two, then at Wade, "Hey Wade!" She smiled before looking at the other two.

"Hey Gale...What's...going on?" He seemed more confused now than ever.

"I know...you think that you have to end this, but...that flooded tunnel, it goes to the main terminal..." (Y/N) smiled softly.

"...Okay?" Flame now seemed more confused.