"one more dance, darling"

we're almost at 10k reads?!?!

"here you are, miss" a waitress offered a champagne glass to me, smiling politely and telling me how the host of the gathering has been waiting for me all night.

muttering 'thank you' to the young girl, I walked down the long halfway, eyes lighting up as I passed painting by painting hanging on the cream ish walls. the golden touches and decorations made the mansion scream "rich", but in a weirdly elegant way.

the soft jazz music got louder as I approached the living room area, my ears picking up at the glasses clicking and the unpleasant laughter coming from the high profile guests.

"excuse me" I mumbled, squeezing through the crowd of slow dancing people, my eyes searching over the bouffe where other guests were chatting and filling their plates with the variety of foods being laid on the long wooden table.

"here you are" a deep voice exclaimed close in my ear, as they placed their hands on my waist from behind.

a gasp escaped my throat at the contact, slapping my glove covered hands over my mouth, as they found humour in the way they frightened me.

turning my head to look at them, a smile started slowly forming on my red lipstick painted lips.

"you love surprising people" I pushed a curled strand of hair behind my ear.

"surprises is my thing" Billie inched her body closer to mine, heels clicking on the marble floor and my cheeks getting warm as her eyes trailed over my sparkling white fitting dress.

"May I?" she extended her hand, tilting her head in a questioning manner.

placing mine into her palm, she leaded the way, finally reaching the dancing area.

guests let her know how lovely of a time they were having, showing their gratefulness to be present to the gathering. billie only shook hands and smiled big, noticing how impatient she grew to be as guests came and go.

"god, I forgot how tiring it is to be the host of a gathering" she shook her head, letting a sigh escape her glossy lips.

our bodies swayed side to side at the low music, feeling as if we were the only people in the room. her eyes stayed focused on my face, glowing under the dim lighted room and smiling softly.

"you look gorgeous tonight, dear" a flirty tone played in her voice, hand only holding my waist tighter and firmer.

"all you" my gaze fell down to her lips, quickly shooting my eyes up to catch her expression.

pulling back a little, she shook her champagne filled glass my way, nodding her head once before taking a sip and setting the glass on a table nearby.

"violet, ladies and gentlemen" she adoringly pointed her hand my way, clapping and the other guests following right after, smiling.

I hid my face in my hands in embarrassment at the unwanted attention.

she shrugged her shoulders playfully, throwing me a toothy smile muttering

"didn't we say I'm full of surprises?"

"I'm flattered" I placed a quick peck on her right cheek, giggling as I hurried to lift the end of my dress and run, her chasing after me in the long hallway I previously got in from.

however, I may or may not kind off got lost in the way, stopping to glance around my surroundings and take a breath.

"mh darling, you cannot do without my extraordinary self" I heard her laughing coming closer and closer, shifting my body to look towards the direction her voice was coming from.

Once I turned around, there she was smirking.

"actually" she hummed, taking her gloves of her fingers with her teeth, pulling them off her hands and placing them in her purse right after.

I took small steps back as Billie stepped forward, a small smile tugging on my lips from the excitement I was experiencing at that exact moment.

"I've been craving your soft touch, your intoxicating gaze" she paused, eyes lowering as my back hit the wall.

"that beautiful body of yours" she shook her head, putting emphasis in her words, making a fire erupt in my stomach.

my eyes big, glistened in anticipation; matching with my expensive earrings she, herself had given me as a birthday gift. that's a secret that should be kept between us, mouth zipped and words staying unspoken for the sake of our reputation.

to the outside world we were the bestest of friends, from day one platonic soul mates. what is being shared between us is a forbidden, secret fling. I suppose it's no ones business to know about it, but mouths open and rumours are being spread so quickly, it eventually becomes peoples' business whether we like it or not.

it's beyond scary. devastating.

my mouth fell open once I felt my body being pushed up against a closed door, her hands' roaming around my body making my skin burn with lust and need.

"i need to feel you, to see you. I need to eat you" her voice dripped with desire, peppering and decorating my neck with kisses, out of breath.

how can I resist the forbidden when it's so sweet?

I couldn't resist her tongue sliding with ease between my folds, giving extra attention to my throbbing-with-need clit, coating my heat with more wet slick cream.

"i want you" i breathed out, pushing her head more onto me with my hands, feeling her move her knees forward on the floor to get even more of me.

"but you already have me, pretty" her lips detached from my pussy just for a few seconds, leaving pecks all over my flushed skin and shaking thighs.

I moaned quietly as she kept on lapping in between my legs, feeling her slowly pulling my dress down and letting it fall naturally in place.

"Billie?" i asked with furrowed eyebrows as to why she'd stop, her body coming up to face me.

her hands smoothened her dress, picking her head up to look at me.

"i still got a gathering going on. It'd be shame to let my guests waiting!" she smiled, placing her lips on mine for a few moments and pulling away with a "smooch" sound.

she let her tongue run over her lower lip once, a sweet moan escaping her throat as she tasted me on her lips.

"each time you get sweeter, making me yearn for more." she whispered, holding my chin with her hand, putting her lips on my jawline briefly before letting go.

my eyes searched for hers, in the effort to make my sexual frustration clear on my face, but seeing as it was no use since she found my neediness entertaining.

"promise you will spend some time with me after the gathering is over, please" I whispered, looking at her doe eyed knowing she loved it.

she laughed shaking her head, pushing my hair out of my face with her hand saying "I was just about to shoo the guests away, for you"

my heartbeat picked up at her words, quietly stepping to the side so she could get out of the room.

she took a step back, pointing her finger at me.

"dont touch yourself while I'm gone" her eyes never let mine out of her gaze as she unlocked the door, eventually getting out after throwing a wink my way.

...

A/N

I barely had some time left to write this chapt, or write in general.

SCHOOLS GETTING MY ASS YAWLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is all you hornee faggies are getting today xx