𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"I did it Shae," Carsyn admitted to her sister causing Shae to scrunch her face up

"You did what?" She questioned as she washed her chicken, pausing to look over to the younger girl.

Carsyn groaned, placing her phone down on the island.

"I messaged a prisoner, and he messaged back with his jpay info saying he wanted to talk," Carsyn frowned.

She wasn't expecting Asaad to actually respond, he messaged back saying that he wanted to talk to her over the phone.

"So talk to him?" Shae told her, confused as to while her sister looked so distressed.

"I can't, I'm scared,"

"Girl you so damn scary, what's the worst that could happen?" She questioned as she seasoned her food.

"What he put a hit out on me or something because I said something he didn't like?"

"Girl- You know Carsyn, I'm not about to play with you today," Shae said with a laugh but Carsyn just shrugged, only because she was serious.

"What he get locked up for?"

"It said not applicable, so I do know" Carsyn answered.

"Girl it's probably just a lil petty crime, you'll be okay. Call that man tonight-

"-Wait...what he look like?" Shae asked, cutting herself off.

Carsyn turned her phone on and went to the message to find his profile, showing her the photo.

Shae's eyes just widened.

"Oh my lord...girl..." Shae said while shaking her head.

"What? Why you making that face?" Carsyn asked nervously.

"You remember all them niggas that died on beaties ford cause someone was tryna get to they sister? Sincere and nem?" Shae asked, Carsyn nodded.

She remember they had her whole road shut down because police were looking for the killer.

"That's him girl... they been tryna charge him for murder but they don't have evidence, everybody know he did it tho' so they locked him up for selling dope instead," Shae explained causing Carsyn's jaw to drop.

"See...I knew I shouldn't have done this shit, I'm blocking this nigga whole profile," She said while shaking her head, doing exactly what she said.

"Yeah, you might wanna leave that one alone. He don't know what you look like right?"

"Well..." Carsyn trailed off.

"Damn Carsyn, he's in jail though, you should be okay,"

"So I think I'm just-

Carsyn was cut off by the sound of her phone ringing, she didn't recognize the number but she knew the area code so she decided to answer.

"You have a collect call from- Asaad Murders select number one to accept all-

Carsyn decline the call with speed, she didn't even play like that.

Soon her phone dinged, signaling that she had a message.

She hesitantly checked, only to see that she actually had an email.

From: Asaad Murders; Random ass prison
Subject: N/A

Why u block me pretty girl? u must have found out. ian gon hurt u shorty

"I'm finna end it all, what the fuckkkk," Carsyn said to herself as her eyes watered.

She was confused as to how he was contacting her, she only linked her email but she didn't put her number in her letter.

Her phone dinged once again.

From: Asaad Murders; Random ass prison
Subject: N/A

ima send you sum tmr, email me back ma

To: Asaad Murders; Random ass prison
Subject: N/A

I don't talk to murderers, leave me alone please.

From: Asaad Murders; Random ass prison
Subject: N/A

nah, you mine now

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 😗😗😗😗