Warner Williams

Lies are spread everywhere.

The commissioner anticipated him to believe his proof lies? Warner scoffed at the sight of Commissioner Fred whose hands were clasped behind his back, he can’t act like he didn’t kill an innocent orphan girl. He will fight for Justice? That is ought to bring more villains in safe light they should be yearning but never get. The proofs are stupid is what Warner could say, why would the person everyone trusts with almost everything try to hurt him?
“Warner, why can’t you decipher?” Fred stifled a sigh “All the proofs points at Aster Rodgers.” Why would he decipher that? It had been 4 years since Aster was announced the Chief of the Williams mansion, in all these years there had never been a single mistake Aster had made to hurt someone, he treated Walter like his own brother. Made delicious meals, did his work. Aster’s stifling sigh had imparted on Warner’s ears, he was not crying but seemed disappointed.
“Warner, the same fuel of your car was stained on Aster’s clothes, the finger-prints matches as well.” Cody mentioned, just like innocent Shawn’s finger-prints were forged? 3 Weeks ago? Warner wanted to ask but pushed it aside knowing he shouldn’t show how much he knew.
“I can’t trust that,” Fred grimaced at Cody. “I trust Aster, I don’t doubt him.”
“Aster’s finger-prints are proof young man. I fear your stubbornness might bring more danger to your life.” Fred sneered with his eyes. Not as much as accepting those proofs will. Song had been confused and Warner couldn’t comprehend the expression he had, Song finally turned his face to Warner, his lips were pursed. What was he thinking?
“You should take your time with that Warner, at least with your own ways.” Song imparted and it didn’t take Warner long to understand what Song meant, he knew Warner couldn’t possibly trust the commissioner or his father but what he could do is find it himself after all, this was not a trivial matter. It was about Warner William the Heir’s life they were fighting about and for. Jennifer had taken care of it, the finger-prints would have been out till now.
“I will, but I fear commissioner Fred that’s not now.” Fred bit his lower lips nodding bitterly at the lack of courtesy in Warner’s tone.
That arose a question in his mind, where was Jennifer from the past few days. Warner was out on a meeting with the businessmen and hadn’t got time to communicate with his mother, Lucy held Walter in her arms walking downstairs, her face said she knew the results and Aster was their new target so that the malfunctioning might’ve made it easy for them to take over him, his mother and Song. How could he trust the man who is his biological father?
“Only your mother could talk to you. Let me call Jennifer!” Cody pulled out his phone from the pocket and got interjected by Lucy,
“Jennifer came home last night.” Right Cody was out on a meeting too, then why won’t she come out? Was she sick? Warner ran upstairs his heart racing fast in his chest and felt Cody and Commissioner Fred followed him as well.
“Song, did she look sick?” Warner asked and Song shook his head, his hands were in his pocket he had a contemplated look on his face, and finally Warner found her room he knocked it. No response, his heart was in his stomach now, bad thoughts occupied his mind but he pushed them back, he knocked again. “Mom.” He called and heard noises from the room like a flinch, whispering noises arguing at the knock, Commissioner pulled Warner back clasping at his arm.
“Might be a possible threat, we might need to break the door.” He said slowly and Warner inhaled deeply praying his mother was okay, if this had anything to do with Commissioner and Cody, he would snap their necks with his fingers.
“We will break the door whoever is inside stay still.” Commissioner instructed and the 2 security who accompanied him everywhere stepped forward warming up to break the door until the door opened Jennifer inhaled deeply which Warner suspected would be at the crowd gathered outside her room, her hair opened Commissioner cleared his throat looking away and Jennifer straightened her silk jacket with a gown that barely covered her knees.
“Are you okay?” Warner felt like he could breathe again, Jennifer nodded biting her upper lip,
“I am afraid you have to leave.” She imparted staring at the feet, for a moment Warner confused her to say that to him, because not long after a tall figure stood beside her, his dark grey denim shirt was unbuttoned, they could clearly see his collar-bones down till his cleavage, maybe also his bare chest loosely covered by the shirt. The moment was silent, no one could speak at the scene not even Warner who finally identified the man or possibly a boy in her mother’s room, the situation was self-explained he was half naked his mother had straightened her jacket and now that he saw her hair were messy as well and the boy was no one but,
“Sir Shawn Hutchins.” The 2 security guards gasped with shock and bowed at him.