Getting hurt

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

He left for a mission and couldn't get a babysitter but he thought he could trust his daughter/son alone so he left for his mission and said good bye to his daughter/son before leaving. After his mission he came home but had found his daughter/son trying cover her/his hand.

Y/n: Oh Hi dad.

Tomioka: What's wrong?

Y/n: N-nothings wrong.

Tomioka: You stutter when you lie. What did you do.

Y/n then sighed and showed her/his hand which was covered in cloth. Tomioka stepped closer and removed the cloth and it showed a cut on her/his hand. Tomioka instantly panicked and went to go and get something to wrap it up. Once Y/n's hand was wrapped up, he the turned to face her/him.

Tomioka: What happened?

Y/n: I was trying to make myself something to eat and I accidentally cut my hand. But I managed to stop it from bleeding too much.

Tomioka: Right. Just don't scare me like that again.

Y/n: Ok Dad.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

Shinobu was watching her daughter/son playing around outside. When she looked away for just a bit she looked up and saw her daughter/son face plant right into the ground. Shinobu got up and walked over to her child.

Shinobu: Y/n, Are you ok?

Y/n: Yep I'm fine!

Shinobu: Your nose is bleeding. Let's go clean it up.

Shinobu picked her/him up and walked inside to clean her/his nose up. Once her/his nose was cleaned up Shinobu placed her/him back down.

Shinobu: Now be careful next time, Y/n.

Y/n: Ok Mother.

Y/n then ran off to go find Kanao or Aoi.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

He was doing some simple exercises outside while his daughter/son was watching him. Y/n always got interested in his training so she/he got up and went to ask him a question. When she/he was close enough, Rengoku didn't notice her/him and swong his hand back hitting Y/n right in the face.

Kyojuro: Oh my god- My baby! Are you ok?

Y/n: Y-yeah I'm fine.

Y/n said as her/his nose was bleeding. Rengoku just picked her/him up and walked inside and cleaned her/his nose.

Rengoku: I'm sorry Y/n.

Y/n: It's fine Papa.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Y/n: Mama...

Mitsuri: Yes- OH MY GOD!

Mitsuri was just sowing up a kimono of hers when her six year old daughter/son walked in with a bleeding head. Mitsuri ran over to her child and grabbed her head.

Mitsuri: Oh my god my poor baby! What happened?!

Y/n: I-

Mitsuri: No don't speak I'll go and get the first aid just- Here take this towel and cover your cut!

Mitsuri ran out the room to get some bandages and other stuff. Y/n sat on the floor covering her/his head with the towel wait. Soon Mitsuri came back with some bandages and other stuff. She sat down in front of her/him and cleaned off the blood then covered the cut.

Mitsuri: Now what happened?

Y/n: I was playing outside and then I saw a rabbit and I wanted to follow it but then I fell and hit my head.