School Nurse

"Oh come on goalie, lift those arms your name isn't Pitts for nothing," Mr. Keating teased as he watch a soccer match between his students.

"Captain what is this for again?" Neil asked as caught his breath.

"This is a leadership-building activity," he declared, "it's also nice to get some fresh air, you boys don't necessarily carry the best smell." With a laugh, Neil continued to play the game.

He directed passed to his friend Todd. Todd directed himself to the net as he was about to kick the ball in when all of a sudden a Hopkins enormous body checked him onto the floor making him slide onto a dirt patch.

"Hey, FOUL!" The boys yelled out injustice, it wasn't until they realized Todd was groaning in pain on the floor. Mr. Keating ran to the dirt patch where Todd laid, "what's hurts," he asked kneeling.

Todd reached for his side, when he pulled his hand away he noticed a thin layer of blood on the tips of his fingers. Mr. Keating carefully lifted his back to see that Todd had landed on a jagged rock.

"Ah," Todd lightly moaned in pain as he began to stand.

"Better get him to the nurse," Mr. Keating said as he helped his student, "her clinic is next to the library."

Todd stayed silent as everyone's eyes were on him. "Are we going to lose you, soldier?" Mr. Keating asked.

"No Captain," Todd said collecting himself and with that, he headed to the office embarrassed.

'Everyone thinks your a loser,' Todd thought to himself once again, 'you can't even kick a stupid ball.' He then knocked on the door.

The door opened abruptly making Todd jump. There stood a rough-looking woman with a harsh wrinkly aged face, "it's going to be my lunch soon, is this important?" She asked brutally.

"Not really just to clean up a cut," Todd said terrified out of his wit's end.

The barbaric woman huffed as she looked at the boy, "then my student learner will be the one to take care of you," the woman said, "follow me."

Todd follow the woman inside the small clinic which held two beds. "The the bed furthest to the left, you'll be seen in a moment," and with that, she closed him off with the current and slammed the door behind her.

Todd sat on the bed extremely timid. He prayed that the next nurse would be kinder than that woman. Just then he heard the door open and the sound of little footsteps walking close to him.

The curtain was slowly drawn back to reveal a sweet younger lady with rosy cheeks and hair that was pinned up into a low bun. "Hello," she said softly, "what seems to be the problem?"

'Holy shit,' Todd thought to himself as he stared at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, he sat on the bed with his mouth wide open.

"Is there something I can help you with," the girl said as she giggled with rosy cheeks, she found the boy extremely cute.

"I'm okay I-I just fell and cut my back a little," he stuttered.

"Okay," Y/n said as she gathered some equipment. "May I have your name?"

"Todd Anderson," he said quietly, the young nurse scribbled his attendance on a clipboard.

"Okay, may I see the area?" She asked setting down the board.

Todd sheepishly lifted his gym shirt which had a little blood on it. Y/n looked at the wound. "Okay," she said as she leaned in, "it goes up pretty far, I might have to ask you to remove your shirt," Y/n said as she examined the wound, "if that's alright with you?"

Todd slightly nodded as he began to take off his shirt. Y/n would be lying if she didn't say she found him extremely attractive. He sat on the bed bashfully as the attractive nurse grabbed a damp cloth.

"I'm just going to clean it a little, tell me if it hurts," the young nurse announced. She then began to lean close to clean the wound, "my name is Y/n by the way," she slid in.

Todd fought back a smile as the girl got closer to him. "Nice to meet you," he whispered to her.

"How did you hurt yourself?" She asked making small talk.

"Eh soccer, some big guy knocked me down," Todd said trying to impress the girl.

Y/n smiled as she continued to clean his cut, "Y'know your my first patient without my teacher," she explained. "Believe it or not many prep boys get injured."

Todd chuckled at the joke, "well I'm glad I'm a good learning experience." He didn't mean for it to come out so seductive as it did. Y/n's eyes looked up to meet his this made Todd want to kiss her, he even felt himself lean in a bit.

"Okay I'm going to disinfectant and bandage you up," Y/n blushed pulled out her clipboard. Todd snapped out of it as he pulled back.

She grabbed a disinfecting wipe and began to press it against Todd's ribcage which made him flinch. "Sorry about the sting," she apologized.

"I'm fine," Todd said trying to act tough again. The young nurse then began to bandage the injured boy.

"You're awfully quiet aren't you?" Y/n flirted as she continued her work, "talk to me."

Todd snickered as he thought of something brave to say. 'Carpe diem!'

"I think you're pretty-" Todd said as he fiddled with his knuckles, "pretty good at your job." He finally said chickening out last minute.

A smile grew on Y/n's face, "thank you," she said sharply. Her hands were light as they met Todd's skin which made him want to simply melt. "We're almost done," she said softly. Todd didn't want his time with her to be over.

"There you go, all set," she said blushing  at the boy, "you can put your shirt back on."

Todd forgot how indisposed he was, be immediately grabbed his shirt and painfully put it back on. "Well, I guess I'll see you around Todd," Y/n flirted.

"Maybe I should play more soccer," Todd said with a cracked voice. Y/n giggled at his cuteness.

She looked so cute that something took hold of Todd. "Could I see you sometime?" He asked fearlessly.

"I'm free for lunch on Friday," she said with her hands behind her back.

"O-okay," Todd said not expecting an immediate response, "I'll see you then." He said as he accidentally bumped into some of her equipment, "sorry!" He embarrassing apologized.

Y/n giggled as she walked up to him. "It's okay," she asserted. She then bravely placed a small kiss on the young boy's cheek, "see you Friday?"

"Yes," Todd said completely star-struck, "I'll see you then, Y/n."