Loo Loo Land

A/N: GUESS WHAT'S TOMORROW?

ELEMENTAL'S FINAL CHAPTERS!!! ^^

Who's pumped???

What would you all like me to write next?

A Movie or Series?

Hunch Back Of Notre Dome

Love Is War

Hetalia

SVTFOE

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

The episode opens to a shot of the exterior of Stolas's mansion at night, before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep. A young Octavia's frightened voice can be heard from offscreen.

"Mummy! Daddyyyy!" A young Octavia yells from her bedroom offscreen.

Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.

"Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella..." Stolas tiredly sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"You get up!" Stella sleepily said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

"Via?" Stolas questioned as he entered Octavia's room, "What troubles you, my owlet?" He walked into her room.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Octavia sobbed loudly.

Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.

"I had a dream! A really bad dream!" Octavia cried.

Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tears, correcting her.

"A nightmare..." Stolas strokes her head.

Octavia cried still, "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!" She looked up at Stolas.

Stolas rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly, "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay..." He smiled softly.

Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.

"When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..." He rubs her back still.

Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.

"No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire..." Stolas smiled.