𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

"𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟,𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

♥︎♥︎♥︎

IVANNA never in her life thought that this was where she would end up. Granted, she couldn't remember her past life and didn't even know if this was worse than what she had. But honestly, anything was better than being trapped in the middle of a maze with a group of boys. Especially since most of them looked at her like a piece of meat as opposed to an actual person.

It has been two years since Ivanna came up in the box. From the moment she arrived, she knew she was different. Hell, she was the only girl that these creators had sent up. There had to be a reason, right? Ivanna had adjusted to life in the glade but it still was hard at times.

But luckily she did have a group of people with her that seemed to make it the slightest bit better. Newt being one of them. He was second in charge, next to Alby. And he made sure that nothing happened to her, not on his watch. He was always really sweet to her and that caught her eye. But they didn't really have time for romance in the glade.

But when a boy comes up and seemingly starts to change things within the glade, Ivanna has to decide whether to trust him or not. And as things intensify and her life is at risk, will she finally admit to the feelings she had been burying deep inside of her.

Or will the person who the universe seemed to deem as her soulmate, slip right from her grasp?

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐙𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀