𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆'𝒅𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘

                  __ 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼

MINHO GROANS AS HE WALKS INTO THE RUNNER'S HUT. He was going to map out his route since he would be doing Ivanna's as well. Alby decided to give her the day off after what happened with Graham and Minho knew the other runners wouldn't pick up the extra slack.
But as he enters the room, his eyes set on Ivanna who was stood by the table putting her bag on her back. He stops suddenly, his eyebrows furrowing as he glances around the room momentarily.

The dirt underneath his feet made a scruff causing her head to snap in his direction. She seemed relieved it was him but his confusion blinded him a bit from seeing her slight fear. "Uh, hi?" Minho says, clearing his throat a bit. Ivanna just lets out a sigh as she pulls her hair up into a ponytail.

"Hi." Her voice was quiet and her undertone seemed quite annoyed than anything. But that was just because she knew Minho would say something about Alby.

"What are you doing?" Minho asks her curiously, making his way over to her. Ivanna just turns to face him, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Getting ready?" She answers him and Minho could clearly see this, he just didn't understand why.

"Alby gave you the day off." Minho points out causing Ivanna's eyes to drop to the floor.

"I don't need pity." She mumbles back to him. Ivanna really didnt need them to treat her like she wasn't useful just because of what happened. Because if that did happen, the others would just think she's weak and another Graham may pop up from the shadows.

"It's not pity--"

"Really? Cause it sure feels like it." Ivanna snaps back, her jaw clenching. Minho was silent momentarily. "Graham is getting banished, hm? Problem solved." She states, rubbing a hand over her face. She was glad that he was getting punished for what he did. One of the main rules was to not harm another glader and he did that. So no one should be shocked that this is what he got.

But she also didn't need the others to hate her for it because although she was the one who got hurt, they would probably still believe it was her fault.

"You don't need to act like you're okay." Minho denies. He had seen her last night, she could barely look at them, let alone be near them. She didn't have to act like it didn't affect her.

"I'm not acting." Ivanna groans out, just not wanting to talk about it. "Seriously, Minho. Can you stop pretending you know how I feel?" She asks him, biting her tongue a bit.