Nineteen

"I was thinking why don't you take Arianna out somewhere" dad says looking over at the twins, Kai, Nico and Xander

It's around early afternoon and everybody is now awake.

They look at him confused until he does a "secret" gesture signalling they have business to attend to. They definitely think I'm dumb, that wasn't even discreet.

"Oh right, we'll definitely take Anna out as a distraction" remy says stupidly earning a slap from Alexander.

"I'll text Rico, the twins and gray they can meet us the mall" Kai states before pulling out his phone.

"Why the mall" i ask with a sigh. Last time I went to the mall I nearly got attacked. Good thing I'm a trained assassin right.

"Why not" Domenico answers. I roll my eyes however not making eye contact. I cant afford to give anything away.

"They texted back" Kai shouts randomly looking up from his phone.

"Let's get going already" Alexander mumbles out grumpily as he does. I nod and we assign cars. The twins are with Alex, and just my lucky day I'm with Nico.

"See you later, don't get into too much trouble" my dad kisses my cheek before glaring at the twins and Kai.

We say our goodbyes and before we know it we're on our way to the mall. It's pretty silent in Nico's car right now. He can sense I'm tense however he stays humming to the music without a care in the world.

"So Arianna" He finally speaks his eyes still on the road. "Do you have anything to share, anything new happened recently".

"Not that I can think of, no" I answer sending him a sarcastic smile.

"What a let off, I'd thought you'd mention being an assassin or something like that-" before he can finish I grab hold of the steering wheel causing Domenico to abruptly break the car.

"Are you crazy!" He yells turning to me.

"Am I crazy? That's ironic Nico since you're the one accusing me off such ridiculous things" I reply trying to hide the panic in my voice.

Domenico scans my face for a few seconds before letting out an obnoxious laugh. "You're something else Anna, do you think that I'm stupid"

"Should I answer that or-" Domenico cuts me off by starting the car up. "Be serious Arianna, this is a serious situation. You're an assassin under Anatoly and have been for 11 years".

My breath hitches at the sound of Anatoly. Does Nico know about the abuse. The thought of that makes me uneasy. And how.. how does he know about everything.

"How Nico, how do you know" I manage to rasp out after a period of silence.

"It's because we've fought before" he sighs. Sharply I turn to look at him my eyes wide open. I fought Domenico and didn't even realise?.

"When was this" I ask my cousin who's staring at the road in front of him.

"Around a year ago, at an underground fighting ring" he states as my mind begins to reply my millions of memories.

"Apparently there was a new undefeated fighter in town and I was a cocky bitch so I decided to pull up. I was warming up when your name was announced. You went under an alias named Assasin. Seems to have fit perfectly-" Nico doesn't finish as I pinch him in the arm.

"Sorry sorry, anyways you were unheard of. It was our time to face off and I was shocked facing you. I thought you were some little girl. I remember turning to Rico who was with me that night. Rico being Rico he shrugged and told me to continue".

"The fight began and the atmosphere died down completely. I was scared to hit you, I knew I'd do some serious damage that was untill your first move was to round kick me in the stomach. The force on that kick nearly made me sick" he continues as I smile proudly to myself. I remember now.

"We fought for ages but I just couldn't tire you out, there was something robotic about your moves and in the end-" Domenico stops and rubs his head as we approached the carpark of the mall.

"Dio this is embarrassing" he states closing his eyes.

"In the end I knocked your tall ass out" I finish his sentence remembering exactly what happened.

"No need to gloat, anyways there was just something about you. I wanted to know more so we did a background check. We stalked you" Domenico continues as he parks the car up. My leg begins to bounce up as down at this concession, I can't believe they've been stalking me this whole time.

"Only myself and Federico know, and our mouths are staying shut... for now" he states and my head shoots to him.

"What do you mean for now, Rico if you tell anyone else I'm going to-"

"You're going to what kill me" he interrupts before laughing to himself like a psycho.

"Non tentarmi (don't tempt me)" I mumble to myself before climbing out the car. Domenico does the same and we walk in silence to the entrance of the mall.

"Again why are we meeting at a mall, this is boring" I ask Domenico. I know dad wanted to get me out the way but geez can he least be more original.

He shrugs and takes out his phone dialling a number. "Where are you" he asks in a sharp tone.

"Right behind you idiota" a familiar voice responds. I jump around to see Kai, ,Xan, Rico, the 2 sets of twins and Grayson. Why couldn't I have a girl cousin or something.

"Now that we're all here what are we supposed to do now cause I know no one wants to go shopping, maybe only Arianna" Malakai states and I snap my head to him.

"You're only saying that because I'm a girl" I ask my brother my head tilted slightly.

"You're making assumptions sorella, I love women to much to be a sexist" he mutters causing myself and the twins to laugh.

"Lies you're a virgin" Remy responds and we all turn to Kai who's gone a bit red.

"Are you?" Alexander asks narrowing his eyes at the youngest brother.

"I erm... yeah... of course" Malakai responds followed by a bunch of nervous chuckles.

"What's wrong with you Kai" Xan yells after a period of silence. Of course Malakai isn't innocent, anyone could've seen that coming.

"What" Kai exclaims with a shocked expression "I'm a Virgin I told you".

"Didn't dad have that talk with you" Reign responds and a bunch of us stifle our laughs. A bunch of voices join in and before we know it an argument begins.

"Guys am I talking to a wall here" Kai yells over the voices.

"Okay enough" Domenico yells and all our mouths close instantly. "I've got an idea of what we can do to kill time....

"Hide and seek"