2 - Sharma Family ✨

Author's POV

💫🌹💫

Morning - 9am (Sharma's House)

"Yukta!!!!"
Kashvi Sharma shouted as she was trying to call her daughter down for breakfast.

"Offo badi-ma calm down, Di is getting ready she'll come in five minutes" Avni said while sitting on the chair and looking at the yummy aloo ke paranthe.

"How can I calm down she always does this. First wakes up late then takes years to get ready and then skips breakfast because she's getting late. Of course you'll get late if you wake up late. Now look at you, you always get ready on time and eat your breakfast, she should learn this from you I don't understand how is she the elder one when she's more careless than you?" Kashvi said letting emotions out.

"Bhabhi calm down she'll eat her breakfast, I'll make sure she does. Just stop saying that this idiot is more smart than my Yukta." Damini said coming out from the kitchen.

"Mumma!! Why are you calling me idiot what did I even do?! Badi-maaa~~" Avni whined with parantha stuffed in her mouth.

"That's the problem that you don't do anything, learn something from your Di and stop whining like a kid, who will say that this girl is 24 years old??" Damini said.

"That's enough Damini stop shouting at my cutie, Avni beta you eat don't listen to her" Kashvi said, at which Avni grinned at her mother and ate more parantha.

"Bhabhi isse sir pe chada na band karo she's only getting more naughty and careless" Damini said glaring at Avni that didn't affect her at all.

The two men of the house Mahendra Sharma and Omkar Sharma, were sitting in the living room and trying to read the newspaper in this chaos. They sighed getting up and came to the dinning table giving up on reading.

"Bhabhi always tries to defend Avni & Damini always tries to defend Yukta, why don't you both switch your daughters?" Omkar said chuckling and Mahendra joined him.

Both the ladies glared at him and said in unison,"What do you mean, they both are our daughters!"

The men raised their hands in surrender and ate their breakfast quietly, while Avni giggled seeing her dad & bade-papa getting scared of their wives.

"Yuktaa!!" Kashvi again shouted calling her.

"Yes mummy, aa gayi, sorry sorry" she said running towards the dining table and quickly sat their eating her breakfast.

She looked at her dad and chachu sitting way too quietly, then looked at Avni asking her what happened with her eyes. Avni moved her eyes between their mother and father and Yukta understood what happened giggling quietly with her she completed her breakfast.

After having their breakfast Mahendra and Omkar went to their work. And Avni went to her college.

Yukta was about to leave when her mother asked her "How are you going to office today?"

"Oh, like I always go, Prisha is meeting me at the staty and we are going to take the metro, why what happened?" she asked her mother.

"Oh no nothing, umm..." her mom said making her suspicious, her Chachi was also behaving weird.

She looked at them with suspicious eyes and asked both of them what happened. They both looked at each other eyeing the other one to say something. Her mom finally said "Can you take a half day today?"

She looked at them weirdly and then said "I'll try to can't say anything. Okay bye I'm getting late" and she ran away.

As soon as she left her mom and Chachi looked at each other and released a sigh of relief. Damini said "This is so hard, how are we going to talk to her bhabhi?" Kashvi looked at her and shook her head saying she had no idea as well.

"This is definitely going to be hard but we have to" she said and they both sighed.

Meanwhile Yukta went to the station and met Prisha there. "Oh my god I missed you so much !!" Prisha said hugging her tightly and Yukta chucked at her and said "we met yesterday only"

They both sat in the metro and Yukta told her she had to take a half day and how her mom was behaving weirdly.

Little bit about the family -

Mahendra Sharma works in Singhania's company as the head accountant and his wife Kashvi Sharma is a homemaker, their daughter is Yukta.
Omkar Sharma is a professor in a college, his wife Damini is also a homemaker and Avni is their daughter.

💫🌹💫

That's all for this part.

Please leave a vote if you like it 🙏🏻

Thank you ❤️

See you, Bye 💗