Part 13....The Plan.

*Tech Overlord then Says It in a Low and totally dramatic tone.*

Tech Overlord: Were going to Ambush him, With Huge numbers because Sure he can easily beat one of us, but he Isn't exactly going to be able to Beat alot of us Now huh?

Meme troll: that.... Actually makes sense...

Street fighter joe: Yea Makes quite alot of Sense.

Mc trolls: well sounds like a Plan, Let's shake on it to be Sure

Tech Overlord: Sure

*Mc trolls and Tech Overlord shake On their newly Forged plan as They Start Training for 9 days straight, 3 days for strength, 3 days for speed, and 3 days For Durability.*

*mc troll's pov:*

"During the time it took for us to Finish the first 3 days I Went ahead and Wrote out Who did better or worse in this category, as Tech Overlord's plan Needed the strongest Physical ones...Starting off Meme troll, got a 5/10....as he couldn't Lift a Boulder, and Laginator and easter got a 3...Yea I can tell why they would only get a 3, And then Artificial divinity got 8/10 pretty good and my Lov- I MEAN uhh best friend, Street fighter joe got 10/10."

"Alright here's your Scores."

Meme troll: Nice.

Laginator and easter troll: Hey no fair!

Artificial divinity: Hah who's got the skill issue now?

Street fighter joe: Fuck yea Let's go 10/10.

Tech Overlord: Nice results...Now Street fighter joe...I'll need you to come with me....for an upgrade...and Mc trolls...I'll need your sorrow cup.

Mc troll's and street fighter joe: Oh umm Ok...

"After I Gave him my Sorrow cup he Took Street fighter joe with him to A Red Looking tree? It looked Suspicious but I Wasn't planning on ruining their Plan so I ignored them, Pun intended by the way, and I went ahead and Gathered everyone to rest for the day."

"that Was nice y'all."

Meme troll: Yea I know Lol

Laginator and easter troll: By the way, Where is Tech Overlord taking Street fighter joe to?

Artificial divinity: Probably Just upgrading him, But let's continue with this Shit, Cuz I'm Pretty Pumped up.

"Well Tomorrow will be Speed...and the tomorrow after that and the Tomorrow after tomorrow."

All: did you really just say Tomorrow 4 times while Making sense?

"Umm...yea?"

All execpt Artificial divinity: Wow No wonder why Street fighter joe picked you.

"HEY! What do you mean by that?"

Meme troll: uhhh.....Nevermind.

Laginator and Easter troll: Y-ye-yea!

"Too late."

*Mc troll's said as He grabbed a Belt from under the F@&king table.*

Artificial divinity: WHAT THE FUCK?!!? HOW DID HE JUST-

All: AAAAAAAAAAAA-

*10 Minutes of Intense whopping later*

"Alright, Now their asleep....do you want to follow them Artificial divinity?"

Artificial divinity: Yea nah I'm good I'll just sleep normally.

"Good ^_^"

*mc trolls says as He goes inside and Places Meme, Laginator and Easter troll's Bodies on their Rooms and Then he Goes to his room to sleep.*