Part 15....A Crazy end...to a Crazy adventure.

*the next day passes....As Everyone wakes Up expect Tech overlord...who is already Standing outside....Mc trolls Prepared for what might be the last Breakfast he will ever make...as Everyone had a nervous and Cold look on their faces...*

Mc trolls: so....This is it..?

Spirit fighter joe: Sounds about right...

Meme troll: So...what's the Plan?

Laginator troll: Did you forget you Dingus?

Mc trolls: Guys relax....This is It....

All: ....Alright..

Artificial divinity: So How are we going to Beat that Crazy dude you all keep talking about?

Tech Overlord: Simple.....First...We need To weaken him...And once that happens......It's over for him...and we can all finally Have peace..

Mc trolls: Well, that sounds like a Great Idea...But...how are we going to exactly do that?

Artificial divinity: Yea, it's not exactly As easy as Snapping our fingers father...

Laginator troll: I agree....This guy seems really really tough...

Easter troll: Yea...And scary...

Spirit fighter joe: Well Since This is our Last Day.....We will need to make this work...And Make it right..

Laginator troll: Yup....

Meme troll: Well...I got an idea..

All: were all ears..

Meme troll: alright so...

*Many Minutes of Explaining later....*

Tech Overlord: ...That plan sounds absurd...but it could work..

Mc trolls: Yea I agree...Besides...Having a Chance of winning is better than having none...

Spirit fighter joe: so be it...

Meme troll: Alright I'm glad we're all in the same page...

Artificial divinity: so....How are we going to make this work?

Meme troll: by training of course...

Spirit fighter joe: K and?

Meme troll: Then we start preparing...

Mc trolls: well..I like that plan...so it's settled....

*And with that...Everyone Got up...And they went outside and Started Training for the fight of their lives... Laginator and easter troll were training Inside their Room Via Punching bags...Along with Spirit fighter joe...And Meme troll was training His Accuracy...While Mc trolls Was Making another device....with the help of Artificial divinity and Tech Overlord..They did this for many hours...Skipping Lunch...as the sun started to set...and Everyone was ready...*

Tech Overlord: Well...You all have any Last words Incase Y'all don't make it out alive?

Easter troll: I....Have had the best moments of my Life here...and it's been truly a blast Sitting here with everyone!

Meme troll: Same here...If it all comes to an end tomorrow... atleast I'll Be Leaving this world with the Biggest Bruh moment ever...

Spirit fighter joe: Well...Even though I had Been a Bad guy My entire life...This...Has Made me feel Different for once...and Honestly...I Don't think I want it to end...And if it does tomorrow...then so be it....

Mc trolls: Yea...same here...It's been amazing Recruiting You all and Seeing all of your Unique Traits....And I Hope we all make it out..and if not...Atleast they will live on a Legacy we won't forget....