𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿 ︴𝟬𝟯

@/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵 𝖺 𝖽𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋.𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗉.💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧——...

@/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵
𝖺 𝖽𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋.𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗉.
💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧
————————————————————
┊ @/𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘇
𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋
┊ @/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂
𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗃𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 (𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄)
┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵
𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥

@/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵 𝖺 𝖽𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋.𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗉.💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧——...

"𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗔 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!" Sero announced upon opening the door, arm full of 3 large boxes of pizza, the smell instantly making your stomach groan with hunger. Mina rolled her eyes, smacking the back of the taller boys head and entering your apartment, leaving Sero to hiss in pain.

You laughed tiredly at the pair, sitting at the unkept dining table just in front of the doorway. You wore a robe and pair of pajama bottoms, head in your right hand as you slumped over. Mina gave a soft kiss to your temple and went to the kitchen, flying the fridge open as if in search for something.

"Damn, she hits hard," Sero whined as he put the boxes down in front of you, instantly opening the box and taking the biggest slice, "Wan' some?"

You shook your head, "You eat that so much. How do you never get sick of it?"

Sero gasped, sitting at the opposite end of the table, mouth full of pizza and lips shiny with grease, "How dare you! I would never get sick of our lord and savior Father Johnathan!"

Mina suddenly appeared, holding an entire carton of milk and a stick of string cheese, unamused by Sero, "Man, shut up. You can't make liking pizza your whole personality." She bickered before chomping at the end of the cheese.

"Um, I can and I will, actually," Sero finished the slice, reaching for another, "Besides, it's not just any pizza it's—"

"Papa Johns, okay, we get it," You quickly interrupted, not wanting to get him in the groove. Last time he talked about Papa Johns until the sunrise; the only reason he stopped was because he fell asleep with a pepperoni stuck to his forehead.

Mina laughed, chugging the milk like water before placing it on the countertop, "Hey, I don't hear anything," The girl pointed upstairs, making both you and Sero do so as well. And as if right on cue there was a metallic crash that was muffled behind the thin flooring, making you groan, "Jinxed it, I guess." Mina gave a chuckle.

"Who do you think that red hair guy was?" Sero asked curiously to Mina.

You spoke up, rubbing your eyes aggressively with a yawn, "Boyfriend, probably."

"Ohhh, gay neighbor? Epic," Mina have a thumbs up, making both Sero and you cock your head with odd expressions. Mina held up two hands, "Hey! I'm into women! I'm gay! You can't look at me like that!"

The sound of rapid footsteps running around overhead made all three of you look up again.

"You know what..." You got up from your chair, exasperated and tired. Two weeks it's been this way. You'd sleep for an hour or two then the sound of chaos would interrupt that, leaving you awake all night to deal with lectures the next day on an hour of sleep, "I'm gonna go have a chat with him."

"Oh god, no, not the chat," Sero said with a teasing smile.

Mina coincided, watching as you got up from your chair and angrily began to put your slippers on, feet cold against the harsh wooden floorboards.

"No! Anything but the chat!"

"If I don't come back, assume the police got me," You angrily sneered as you ripped the door open, stomping down the cold hallway and out of view of your two (laughing) friends. Sero and Mina watched the door shut with a solid thud, then listened to the sound of rapid footsteps upstairs for a brief second or two.

"You think we should go with her?" Mina asked as she reached for a pizza, grabbing the greasiest one.

"Nah, she can handle her shit." Sero chomped on another slice happily, sifting through the pile of mail on your tabletop, eyeing each one and sorting them into two piles for you. Meanwhile you stomped up the stairs, consumed by rage and confidence in your pajamas and house slippers.

 Meanwhile you stomped up the stairs, consumed by rage and confidence in your pajamas and house slippers