𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 ︴𝟭𝟵

@/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂𝟧:𝟧𝟥 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒'𝗌

@/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂
𝟧:𝟧𝟥 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒'𝗌

💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧————————————————————┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 😍┊ @/𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘇𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 😝┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵𝖴 𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖨𝖩𝖦 𝖭𝖮𝖳

💬 ♡︎ 🔁 ⇧
————————————————————
┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵
𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 😍
┊ @/𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘇
𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 😝
┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵
𝖴 𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖨𝖩𝖦 𝖭𝖮𝖳

💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧————————————————————┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 😍┊ @/𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘇𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 😝┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵𝖴 𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖨𝖩𝖦 𝖭𝖮𝖳

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 couldn't believe how lucky he'd gotten. He's honestly in shock that he's with you right now; sitting in a booth across from you, eating a stack of mushy pancakes that were doused in syrup. You gave him a cheesy smile, acknowledging his cute stares, bronze eyes reflective under the dim lights that rested above the two of you. The sun was barely out, it was cold and as you sipped on a hot coffee, shivering quietly.

The two of you had basically hung out all night long. First going to a convenience store at 2 am, grabbing snacks that definitely had a bit too much sodium and sugar in them; snacking on them on the swing-set in the park across the street. It felt a bit freeing not being restricted to the confines of a typical "date." It felt more natural.

Then an hour later the two of you were walking around throughout the night, admiring the night sky while giggling like school children about things that wouldn't have been so funny if it were any other time of the day (night).

And another hour later the two of you were craving some breakfast, running and laughing under the moon toward the Denny's just down the street.

DENKI smiled to himself, proud he hadn't fucked this up yet. He would've made a joke about it already, but he was too afraid he'd jinx everything.

You took another sip of your coffee, tucking your hands into the paws of your sweater before being the first one to break the soft silence, "I can't believe we spend nearly the whole night together."

Denki let the idea simmer in his head for a moment, just as shocked as you were, "You say that like it's a bad thing," he shyly joked.

"No, it's really not," You took a short sip of your coffee with that same eve-present smile on your lips. Denki prided himself in that smile; was it because of him that you were smiling so beautifully?

"You have a really pretty smile." His mouth moved faster than his brain. Denki soon realized what he said and clamped a firm hand over his mouth, eyes bulging as his cheeks felt like coals in fire. Your mouth fell open, cold hands gripping your coffee cup, cheeks just as red. But soon that look of shock was pure bliss, eyes turning into crescents the wider you smiled.

You returned the kind words, tucking a strand of stray hair behind your ears, "You're so sweet, Kami..."

All of his close friends called him Kami; but something about the way you said it was better. Like a poem— a litany that made his soul warm and his heart swell in his chest.

He was falling for you so quickly it was surreal. It didn't help that he was already admiring you from afar for months. Now, it was even worse that you two were right in front of each other. It was like his heart was trying to lurch out of his mouth and toward you, reaching and searching like you would run if it didn't find you. His crush only grew each time your eyes met, even for a brief, fleeting moment.

"Nah, I'm just stating the obvious," Denki adored the way you blushed even deeper. Another wave of comfortable silence swept across the two of you. Your hands on your cheeks, the warmth of them piercing your fingertips. However, you still shivered, making Denki eye you, the way your hand shook and your lips grew paler.

The boy didn't really know when he gained such confidence, but he got up and began taking off his jacket, standing on your side of the booth with a somber look before helping it over your shoulders.

You noted in your mind how much it smelled like him. And how you never wanted to take it off.

"Let's go, yeah?" Denki held out a hand for you, hoping you wouldn't reject it.

You didn't take long to reach for his hand and intertwine your fingers, standing up beside him. Denki wouldn't admit it aloud but he was elated— maybe even a little surprised that you'd been kind enough to return his touch so willingly.

"Let's go." You agreed as the two of you began walking out of the store, hand in hand as the sun finally began to rise over the horizon.