chapter 21

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The sunlight was peaking from the curtains of the window falling onto the face of abhimaan. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

The sight in front of him made him want to freeze the time. Aarohi was cuddled up in his chest. He stared at her face . He brushed back the hair falling on her face .

Her face looked so peaceful. He chuckled thinking how she would squirm like a scared rabbit if she finds herself in this position.

Aarohi cutely scrunched up her nose in sleep due to the sun rays. She hid face more into abhimaan's chest. He thought of something .

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I stirred in my sleep feeling something wet on my breasts. I slowly opened my eyes and saw what it was.

My breath hitched and body froze seeing him sucking my nipples. Suddenly last night events hit me like a truck and my soul shattered thinking the sinful things he done to me without showing mercy.

I came back to reality and tried to push him away. But he didn't budge like always. Tears were already flowing from my eyes.

My struggles became futile. Like yesterday he didn't show mercy.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘓-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦-𝘮-𝘮𝘦. " I managed to speak despite my fear of him. He has made me soo scared that even his single glance petrifies me.

But he didn't respond and only harshened his sucking. I felt pain and whimpered loudly.

He didn't leave me for the next 10 minutes, shifting from my one breast to other.

I again tried to struggle in the meantime but I became tired soon.

I layed on bed simply looking at the ceiling thinking about my cruel fate. Tears were streaming down my face but I kept quiet.

After assaulting my breasts he left my nipple with a pop sound and came upto my face.

"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮" Saying this he kissed my lips. I tried to detach my face from his but he fisted my hair with enough force and kept it to his convenience.

I was breathless and the I breathed hastily the moment he left my lips.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪" He said looking into my eyes and stroking my tears away.

The darkness in his eyes made me petrified. His eyes held the depths of darkness that no one could fathom.

"𝘎-𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮-𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨" I whimpered thinking what he would do if I disobey him.

He got up and picked me in bridal style.

I shrieked at the sudden movement. But he held me firmly and moved towards the washroom.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱-𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥-𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯" I stuttered to him. But he ignored me . He opened the washroom door and kept me on the top of washroom counter.

He was still half naked so I looked away. But he held my chin and made me face him.

He made me brush my teeth and brushed his teeth with the extra toothbrush. I don't want to be anywhere near him but he is not leaving me.

After that he wanted to shower together. But I somehow pleaded him not to do that and he agreed seeing my tears. I am now under the shower thinking about all the incidents since my birthday.

My tears mixed with water flowing down my body. I felt so vulnerable . I've been put in invisible shackles by him. He's the one controlling my movements.

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I took a shower in the guest room. I wanted to shower with her but she pleaded me. I didn't want to agree to her first but I let her shower alone seeing her tears.

But I won't be so lenient next time. Now I am dressed in a black shirt and black pants brought by one of my men.

I went to her room to see her in a cute dress which reaches till her knees. She was facing the mirror combing her hair lost in the world of her thoughts. I slowly went near her and back hugged her. I smelled her sweet lavender fragrance.

She flinched at my sudden contact but I didn't let her go. I took the brush from her hair and made her sit in front of the mirror on the stool.

She tried to get up but I forced her to sit down and began to comb her hair.

After I was done combing her hair I let her hair loose and kept a cute rabbit hair pin on the side.

I took her to the dining table and served us the breakfast I ordered. My butterfly cannot eat much or heavy food because of her health conditions so I ordered light food.

The breakfast went smoothly as she knew a tiny bit of resistance from her and she will be punished. My kitten learned that from yesterday's event.

After the breakfast we got up and I spoke "𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤"

She was confused and asked being scared "𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? "

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. " I spoke tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"𝘕-𝘯𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. " She spoke crying. Her tears didn't stop.her face became red.

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨." I spoke trying to hold her.

But before I could get my hold on her she backed away and dashed towards the door. She opened the door and ran.

I chuckled at her antics. She thought she could escape. I came this far just to make her mine so obviously I could catch her if I want.she thought her foolish idea will save her. I called my men and told them to follow her and surround her. And warned them to not to touch her.

My men surrounded her in the ground floor. That's just how far she can go, not a step more. I came to the ground floor and saw her. She looked like a scared rabbit .

I strode towards her while whistling . She still didn't stop searching for a escape. I went near her and pulled her towards me by her waist.

She struggled to get free in her crying state. Her tiny fists hit my chest repeatedly but it was like the touch of a feather . She can't hurt me with her current strength even if she wishes to.

I took it as an opportunity and injected the sedative on her neck. I held her close to me and bend towards her ear.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                               I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my neck and whimpered loudly.

                                 "𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮" Those were the last words I heard before falling into the darkness.

______________________________________
Hey guys  sorry for the delay. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment.