chapter 24

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                            Abhimaan went into the kitchen to cook the breakfast. He decided to make pancakes .

                          He mixed the batter and started to cook. Though many cooks are at his disposal , he wanted to cook for aarohi.

                         He specially learned cooking for aarohi. By the time he was done cooking aarohi slowly came down stairs.

                             He arranged a cute dress for her. She was looking cute and pretty in that dress. He felt satisfied with his choice after seeing her in that dress.

                                   Her face mirrored her inner emotions. She appeared to be in fear.

                                 Abhimaan went near her and took her to the dining table. He made her sit .

                                      He brought the pancakes and served for them and sat in front of aarohi. Though aarohi wanted to be anywhere but here , she was too scared of him to do anything.

                               Seeing her not touching her breakfast he said "𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮".

                               Aarohi flinched at his voice but obeyed quietly. Soon the breakfast was completed with him mostly staring at her and her not lifting her head up feeling his stare.

                                Abhimaan took their plates and kept them in the sink as maids will come later for washing.

                              Then abhimaan spoke "𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨". Saying that he took her to the living of the luxurious penthouse and sat down on the couch with her on his lap.

                                Aarohi struggled to get out of his lap but one growl from him made her freeze.

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                           Now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room with my butterfly on my lap.

                            She looks soo tiny in my embrace. I wanted to talk with her some important things and explain them.

                              "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮? " I asked knowing her thoughts.