confession

Perth held me close. "You're so seductive like this...I want more of you," he said into my ear.

I was blushing so hard. Thankfully we were in a dark closet, otherwise my face would be cherry red. Shyly, I said, "I want it too. But we need to play it safe. Nanon won't react well to this."

"I know. That's why I brought you in here. Otherwise, we might be wrapped in the sheets on your bed. Maybe next time."

Hearing this left me in awe. My mouth hung open at his daring thoughts. I could still hear Non somewhere in the apartment. I can't continue to be trapped here with Perth. I might burst from his mischievous acts.

Perth then kissed my forehead. "Chi, you okay?" He whispered.

"Mhmm, but I want Nanon to leave already. Umm...will you...or do you have your phone?"

"Yeah" he pulled out his phone and I could see the bright screen. It lit up part of Perths shirt. I could tell exactly how close he was. It brought me back to what we were doing just moments ago.

"Can you text him to meet you on campus or somewhere else away?" I asked.

"Yeah, give me a sec." He took his other hand away from my waist to type.

I wanted his hands back on me. It felt cold in that spot where his hand moved from. Looking to his face lit up by the blue light, I began to blush again. My face was hot, and I touched my lips with my index finger. I still can't believe Perth kissed me. He Kissed Me. ME.

"Okay. I asked him. He said he's headed there now. So we should hear him leave very soon" he said and the light from his phone dimmed. He put it back in his pocket.

Then, he hands found mine. His fingers intertwined with my own. He held both of my hands, and my heart skipped a beat. I wanted to kiss him again.

The front door slammed shut.

Perth said, "I guess he's headed out" in a very hot breath. Then Perth pulled away to gently open the closet door.

I needed the fresh air, but I missed the warmth of Perth against me. He quietly stood at my room door to peak out, checking if Non really left.

He closed it and came back to my side. "Okay it looks like he did leave. I guess...I better go meet with him..." he said, looking like he wanted to say more.

"Yeah. It's best if you catch up before he heads back."

He looked to my face, he placed his hands  on my neck. "Can we continue this another time?" He asked looking at my lips and down my body.

I nodded. I didn't think my voice would be strong enough to reply.

Then he very softly laid a kiss on my lips. It was the lightest touch. It left me wanting so much more. But he walked off and out to meet my bro.

Now alone, I plopped down on my bed. I touched my lips. Perth really kissed me. I began to blush once again. I touched my waist, it ached at the spot where Perth touched. I smiled wildly by myself.

______

When cooking dinner, Non and Perth came back. They were joking about something as they walked in the door. I couldn't look at Perth, otherwise I might lose my mind. After so many years of watching him, thinking about him, wanting him to like me back, we finally kissed earlier today.

I finished the soup when Non came to taste it. "Hey that's my food."

He laughed, "it smells so good. Did you make any for us?"