The Deepest Torture

I sucked up all of my emotions and restarted the video.
"My sweet Kacie, if you are seeing this..then I am probably dead and for that I am sorry. Um..where do I even begin? You...you were always the best thing that I could ever get out of life. When I looked into your eyes, I saw pure happiness and love...something I never had when I met your father. I made the mistake of marrying your father for the money. I never knew that my death would be the outcome of this marriage, but at least you had a place to eat and sleep. Um..anyways I just want to say I love you very much and that you should put in the next take explaining everything else. Bye honey Kay."

I had tears streaming down my face. I felt so broken.
I quickly took out the first tape and put in the second one.

"Hi Kacie!"

"Oh my god. Aunt Gemmma!"
For a second I couldn't even recognize  her. She looks so different.

"Look...I know we aren't on the best terms considering I abandoned you and your mom. I have my reasons. You see, your mom asked me to. She said it would be safer for you and I if you hated me. I never understood the other reasons but oh well. I am so sorry. On the otherhand, your mom asked me to tell you about her death. It pains me to tell you this but your father did kill your mom...but it was on accident. Your father was trying to stop your mom from killing herself.

"What!!"

"I know right. Who would have thought that your mom...the happiest woman in my eyes, would kill herself. But before she could pull the trigger, your father was there to stop her. They fought for a while and his hand accidentally pulled the trigger and shot her in the head. Ever since then, he always blamed himself. He hated himself so much  that he started blaming you. He always wondered why she would want to kill herself. Maybe it was because of the drugs or maybe it was because of you. So he kicked you out.

I watched as she looked towards something. Her eyes widened in horror and she turned back to look in the camera.

" Kacie...we have planned this thoroughly. You need to watch the last tape. After that is done, you have exactly 15 minutes to leave this house..they will come for you."

I watched as she ran and knocked the camera down.

"You can't do this to her!" She yelled.

Then there was blood left on the screen. The sound of the gunshot made it clear that she was killed.
"How would they know I would be here?"
I heard the sound of a ringing and the person talking.
"Yeah, you need to pick her up now.NO YOU LISTEN TO ME. I AM THE BOSS AND THAT BITCH IS GOING TO DIE. PUT HER IN THE WORST TORTURE EVER!!"

That man sounded a lot like my father. I watched as someone's shoes were walking in front of the camera. The person bent down  and it was my father.
He did this to me and even though he kicked me out, I had a little hope that he still loved me.
After everything that I have been through... This will always be the deepest torture.