Epilogue

"News reports says that the whole William's family was killed last Thursday night. Investigators Zack and Jake are trying to determine if it was a suicide for all three members or murder. Back to you Taylor."

"Okay so the weather for tod-

I turned the volume down on the TV and placed the note in the safe where Kacie saw me get the gun. Little did she know, that was the gun she used to kill her mother. Sweet victory.

" Jess we have to go. I can hear the sirens!"

We ran out of the house as fast as we could and down the street.

I looked at Tape and said," We are going to be filthy rich!"

See the thing is, I planned this whole thing out from the beginning. It was never about getting her father back. It was always about bringing her mother back. I knew that her mother would come back when she knew that her ex husband was sick. So when she killed him, everything was set in motion.

And now look at them, they all are dead and I can finally have all of the money.

I took out the paper with my father's will in it.

"In your will, Jessica Sabrina will receive 5.2 billion dollars, your home, cars, and an island."

I smiled evilly and intertwined my hands with Tapes.

Allow me to explain. I am Kacie's half sister. I came up with this plan for a very long time and hired many people with the promise of sharing the money with them. Many people agreed.

When Kacie told me she would leave the club on her birthday, I watched her intently and then went to sit at the bar.

When I had received the call that she been taken, I told the girls that I wasn't feeling good and that I was going home.

True, I did go home, but to my father's home.

I made him some tea and put a little something special in his drink. I took his phone and made a little phone call to Kacie's mom. I knew the woman was still alive.

So after that, I left the house for a few days and then came back. He was laying in the bed with a bullet through his head.
I took his the blanket and covered his face.

Now I thought that this was the time to let Kacie escape. I made it easy for her and when she left, I had Tape drive back to me. I let her watch the fake tapes. In reality, it was just her aunts face photoshopped into the video and Tapes boots that were representing her father's shoes. The voice, well it was tweaked to make it sound like his voice.

In the end, they both died and I get the money.

Tape and I kept walking but stopped when police cars started blocking us.

"Mrs. Jessica Sabrina?"

"Yes." I said.

"You are under arrest for the murder of the William's family. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

"What!!? I didn't do it!" I said loudly.

They pushed my head into the car and I watched Tape have a smu smile in his face. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a white paper.

It was the original letter I wrote. He walked away with the paper and with the money considering him and I are together.

*3 weeks later*

"Let me see the letter please?" The judge asked.

The officer brought it up to him and he read it aloud.

If you are reading this, then that means you have successfully found the three bodies that I murdered. I poisoned the man and shot the two girls just so I could have the money. I had no choice, they all deserved it. Every single one of them!

Jessica Sabrina

"Mrs. Sabrina, you will be sentenced to prison for the rest of your life for the murder of the William's family. Case closed."

They picked me up and put the handcuffs around my wrists. I just stood there and laughed while dozens of reporters put microphones in my face.
I said to them,

"I am Jessica Sabrina and I tortured the William's family to death and they deserved it."

******************************

OHHHHHHHHHH
SORRY I REALLY DONT KNOW THE WHOLE LAW SYSTEM.
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ALWAYS AND THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS AND EVERYONE THAT WILL READ THIS BOOK.
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!