Chapter 210: Each Taking What They Needed!

In the sea of stars, Jian Yi suddenly felt a chill in his heart and could not help but shiver.

“What’s going on? Why do I feel a strong sense of malice? Could it be those people from Heaven’s Will City?”

Jian Yi shook his head and took a step forward. In the starry sky, space fluctuated and a bronze door appeared in front of him.

He did not step inside. He only opened a crack in the bronze door and waved at it. Hundreds of beams of light shot out. If Lin Bei was nearby, he would immediately recognize that they were all Divinity Gemstones.

“Sigh, I didn’t control my strength well and took too many. Forget it, so be it. I might be able to exchange them for some wine in the future. I’ll keep them.”

Jian Yi put away the hundreds of Divinity Gemstones and waved his hand. The bronze door disappeared.

In the spatial passageway, a starry vortex appeared. As soon as Jian Yi appeared, he raised his hand and waved it. 30 Divinity Gemstones appeared in front of Lin Bei.

“Take it. It’s the deposit you wanted.”

Jian Yi smiled. “By the way, I still have some Divinity Gemstones. If you need them, remember to tell me. Just exchange them for wine. Ten jars of fine wine for one Divinity Gemstone.”

“What? You have more?”

Lin Bei was stunned and couldn’t help but get excited.

“Then I want to exchange for 500 Divinity Gemstones!”

Lin Bei said directly.

To him, 10 jars of fine wine was nothing. It was only 500,000 World Points. As long as he was willing, he could farm a lot!

However, the Divinity Gemstone was different. He was very short of it now.

If he could directly exchange for a few hundred Divinity Gemstones from Jian Yi, he would be able to synchronize his Unlimited Buff talent directly!

This was definitely good news for him!

“Uh… Ahem, you asked for too many. I don’t have that many.”

As Jian Yi spoke, he waved his hand. A hundred Divinity Gemstones appeared beside him. “That’s all. If you want to exchange them all, just bring 1,000 jars of fine wine.”

“Only 100 pieces? Alright, it’s not a small amount!”

Lin Bei nodded and looked at his World Points. He only had more than 2 million points left.

If he used them all, it would only be enough to exchange for more than 40 jars of wine.

With that in mind, Lin Bei looked at Elena and said, “Um… I’ll donate the Legendary equipment I lent you previously!”

“What… What did you say? Say it again?”

Elena was stunned and asked in disbelief.

She and Alina had a total of 12 pieces of Legendary equipment. This was not a small number.

One had to know that a Legendary equipment was precious enough!

What about 12 at once?

He donated them just like that?

Wasn’t he too rich?

“You didn’t hear wrongly. I donate all the Legendary equipment I lent you and my teacher previously. I donate them for free!”

“Are you sure? You must know that the value of these Legendary equipment is very high.”

“I’m sure. Put it away.”