Chapter 382: Received an Ultimate Treasure! Wang You!

“He fell just like that?”

Lin Bei went forward to check. Seeing that the old man in plain clothes had really fainted, he sighed and clicked his tongue in wonder. “Sigh, I didn’t expect this old monster to be quite resistant to beatings. I used the power of Heavenly Defense and the full-strength attack of the “Defense” divine rune, but he was only seriously injured and fainted. He didn’t die. I have to say that this old monster is something.”

Lin Bei praised. Then, he extended a finger and pointed it at the unconscious old man in plain clothes. He said softly, “Bind.”

As soon as he finished speaking, a dragon roar sounded. Immediately after, a dragon shadow shot out from Lin Bei’s fingertips and wrapped around the old man like a hemp rope.

This was one of the many ancient martial arts powers that Lin Bei had previously obtained—the power of Dragon Binding. Coupled with the divine rune of the word “Immobilization”, the effect was even greater.

Of course, he did not use the divine rune of the word “Immobilization” because the old man in plain clothes was already unconscious. If he used the divine rune of the word “Immobilization” again, the other party might not be able to sleep.

This “Immobilization” meant that the target would be asleep forever, not that they would be imprisoned.

Furthermore, the other party was severely injured and did not have a supreme treasure with him. It was no different from a fool’s dream to break free from the power of the Dragon Binding.

“Hmm… This set of equipment is quite complete.”

Lin Bei squatted down and took a closer look. When the Eye of Stars swept across the ground, he immediately beamed.

On the ground, other than the fishing rod that had competed with him previously, there were two things lying quietly. They were a fish basket and a bamboo hat.

Although he could not figure out the specific functions of these things, he could still learn a thing or two about some rough abilities through the observation of the power of stars.

For example, this fishing rod. The fishing rod could break through the spatial barrier without any obstruction. The fishing line could be lengthened or shortened at will, and it was very tough. It could be attached to various forces and transmitted to the fishing rod. As for the fishing rod, the material itself was not inferior to his own Fire Poker. Moreover, there were many marks engraved on it, making it look impressive.

“Eh… These marks are actually the origins of ancient martial arts?”

Lin Bei gasped. He looked at it carefully and was even more shocked. There were actually a total of 36 ancient martial arts origin marks on the fishing rod!

The ancient martial arts origin marks were the convergence of the origin of the ancient martial power. If one could comprehend it, one could directly grasp the corresponding ancient martial power and Ancient Martial Breathing Technique!

Most importantly, the compatibility with the Ancient Martial Breathing Technique obtained from refining and comprehending the origin of the Ancient Martial Breathing Technique was 100% from the beginning!

It could completely erupt!

Although he had grasped a lot of ancient martial arts power now, the compatibility level of the Breathing Technique could only be between 70% to 80%. Although this was already shocking enough, it was still far from the legendary 100% compatibility.

The further he went, the more difficult it was to comprehend the power of ancient martial arts. Even if Lin Bei now had the Fire of Inheritance and the support of more than a thousand Shadow of Stars clones, it would still be an incomparably huge project to increase the compatibility of each ancient martial arts power mastered to 100%!