𝐢𝐯

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Key why ain't chu answering yo damn phone?" Seremi unlocks my door and walks in with her duffle bag.

"Get. Out." I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Why?" She asks confused and hurt.

"I don't have to explain shit to you." I shake my head, looking back to the TV.

There's nothing playing. I'm just watching it.

"What are you going through?" She locks the door and takes her shoes off.

I want this bitch to leave. She prolly tryna set me up.

"Where yo phone at cuh?" I stand up frantically.

"Oh God, this again." She whimpers.

"You prolly got a tracker on yo car huh? Them niggas know you here!?" I ask.

"What the fuck you got in here!?" I snatch her bag.

"I'm not trying to set you up. I don't secretly hate you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You're having an episode." She crosses her arms and leans against the door like she bored.

"Shut the fuck up." I push everything off my table and lean down.

I dump all her shit out and look through everything.

Panties, thongs, deodorant, tampons, pads, lotion, Vaseline, perfume, socks, & a pair of slippers.

"Take yo shirt off." I look back at her.

She takes her shirt off and empties her pockets, sitting her phone on the couch.

"I need my air pods and charger back too." She says with an attitude.

I walk to her and pat her down.

"You still prolly got a tracker on yo car, fuck." I pace around nervously.

"No. I. Do. Not." She puts her shirt back on.

"I been telling you you need to get to the doctor about this paranoia and psychosis shit you be having. It's affecting your life bae." She sits down.

I go look through the pile of her stuff one more time, ignoring her. I stop and stare at the red light on the TV.

"They watching me..." I walk up to it.

"Stop it." She tells me.

I punch a hole in it and the light goes out.

"That light been on since you got it. Every TV got that light." She comments.

"That mean they been watching me since I got it." I put my hands behind my head.

"I gotta get the fuck up outta here." I run to my room.

"Nooooooo, stop ittttt. You're having an episode, nobody is stalking you out like that, I promise." She follows me.

"You wan help me pack?" I ask pulling all my clothes out my closet.

"..." She stares like I'm crazy.

"Okay. Um. They prolly tracking yo car. And yo phone so you can't call an Uber. And my car prolly tracked too like you said so honestly it's best you stay here." She says making me sit on the edge of my bed to think ts out.

I stop and look at her. I'll kill her if she lying to me. I can just imagine slicing her throat open right now and reaching my hand inside her throat, squeezing her vocal chords until they snap and gush out more blood.